What's new

F450 / F550 wheel options.

Too bad you didn't want these about 5 years ago. Knew a guy with about 40 of them and wanted $50 a piece for them because they didn't fit the normal 5 ton stuff, he ended up going out of business and scrapping almost everything I believe.

Too bad you didn't want these about 5 years ago. Knew a guy with about 40 of them and wanted $50 a piece for them because they didn't fit the normal 5 ton stuff, he ended up going out of business and scrapping almost everything I believe.
That would make me cry.

I guess we'll find out, I have an active order going.

Thing is, most are sold in pairs, even when not dead and not needing a coroner :flipoff2:

Y'all were right, it's per piece at Venum.

Atleast they aren't exactly a wear item that needs replaced constantly. That's one big thing with wheels and tires, unless you get tired of the wheels looks you can run them for the life of the truck but tires on the other hand wear out.

Atleast they aren't exactly a wear item that needs replaced constantly. That's one big thing with wheels and tires, unless you get tired of the wheels looks you can run them for the life of the truck but tires on the other hand wear out.
yeah, but no.

So, in the I'm going native big 10 lug vein of things, I think I found a rear hub that works for Dana Spicer axles:

Top Back Refresh