What's new

Extreme hate from the leftist

things are simply too good right now. We don't have anything nationally that's unifying. Sadly, it takes a good war now and then to unite this country behind a common cause. Otherwise, you have a media inflicted so badly with TDS that they become the newsmakers themselves by inciting race and right vs. left into every story to stoke division and unrest among the people. If you had responsible and objective reporting for a few months, this shit would die down substantially. Social media is driving this as well....too much information at everyone's finger tips designed to manipulate and force people to choose sides.

Short of invading space aliens, i highly doubt anything will unite this country at this point. Too much bullshit about colors. Even a war will bring out activists against it...

The MSM is pounding it in their viewers faces 24hrs a day. Turning off the news makes the world ok, unless you're in the middle of a riot.

Another problem is that the right thinks the left is foolish and wrong.........the left thinks the right is evil. It's the evil part that the left believes makes what they're doing justified.

All any of this shit is doing, is pushing race relations backwards.

My mil said something crazy the other day... caught me off guard, which is abnormal.
She said "everyone is OK and deserves a voice, except Republicans, all Republicans need to be put to death. Anyone that imprisoned children needs to die." I asked her how that makes any sense, and how she would feel if her family members were put to death if it would be OK... no comment of course. Anyone that says a certain group of people need to be put to death(especially over nonsensical bullshit) is a god damned maniac and literally needs their 2nd amendment rights taken away. That's a person that may be the next active shooter imo... she's a crazy and i'm getting more and more sure that i was right about them after all. They can't be trusted. Damn near everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie, and she's a parrot for liberal fucked ideals.

This, and the media is a huge part of it. They stir the shit pot with every story they spew out of their mouth holes. It's hard to let shit settle down when you have an agitator in the tank constantly stirring it.

This, the media, well and the anti-social media. For some reason people have this notion that other people care about their opinion.

But the question was on why so much hate, that I don’t know. Maybe their isn’t that much, but the fake news make sure it seem larger than life. Look at some of the pictures of campaign rallies, they choose an angle to support their story- like take a photo at knee height and it seems like hundreds of people. Or, you photo the guy at a Trump rally standing far off in the bleachers to social distance and he looks alone, so the story is no one attended.

the walk back to moderate life is going to be messy for both sides. Lots of people will get ruined, canceled and die, and then we'll wake up, decide to be honorable, good people again, not look past anything and determine that getting along makes sense, since we mostly agree about most stuff. we do. we like to say we don't, but it isn't true.

once we get there... we'll go back to a normal new.

1852C617-C472-49CC-B073-6428DC5A698F.png

Those peeps are supposed to be here on Sunday. A comment from a local asked why they were coming here to advocate fisting

the walk back to moderate life is going to be messy for both sides. Lots of people will get ruined, canceled and die, and then we'll wake up, decide to be honorable, good people again, not look past anything and determine that getting along makes sense, since we mostly agree about most stuff. we do. we like to say we don't, but it isn't true.

once we get there... we'll go back to a normal new.

Playing a guitar singing folk songs around a camp fire drinking unicorn juice ^^^^

It's not real, just a photo shop job....From what I see there's plenty of hate on both sides by sheep that just follow along. The difference appears to be the left gets out there and protests and riots...The right just bitches on internet forums....

It's not real, just a photo shop job....From what I see there's plenty of hate on both sides by sheep that just follow along. The difference appears to be the left gets out there and protests and riots...The right just bitches on internet forums....
Yes, it’s real. It’s from 2016. It is supposedly a flag made by anti-antifas. But the pic is not photoshopped

so what is it that is causing so much hate?

Uh, Criminal Clinton lost and every now and then, we get HATE from an old self centered turd who posts snarky remarks becuase his 3RD Party candidate lost also... 3RD Party is going to lose again!

Uh, Criminal Clinton lost and every now and then, we get HATE from an old self centered turd who posts snarky remarks becuase his 3RD Party candidate lost also... 3RD Party is going to lose again!

I think the third party died along their loss last election.

They are basically trap in their own "reality" that doesn't exist well with the reality.

Simply put, they refuse to take responsibility for themself.

You guys not get the memo or something? We are doing Covid again... riots are gonna get picked again for August though. :flipoff2:

So are we not doing the murder hornets? Did they just look at all this crap going on and say "fuck this, nope, ain't nobody got time for that" and disappear?

So are we not doing the murder hornets? Did they just look at all this crap going on and say "fuck this, nope, ain't nobody got time for that" and disappear?

Yah, I feel like we skipped the murder hornets... unless this was the murder hornet...

mh.jpg

Top Back Refresh