What's new

Extended emergency brake line

SamuraiTy

Member Number
Loc
Carson City, NV
So I'm moving my rear axle between 8 and 28 inches back on my samurai. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a solution to extending the e brake cable. Like if an e brake cable from a Toyota or a four door tracker would work. My Google search turned up no info. Thanks guys!

I was able to find some generic mid spans from amazon and going to the junk yards.

Fullsize trucks that had multiple chassis length would use the same pedal cable and axle cable, then fill the gap with a mid cable section.

Have C30 CC Im parting out that has a longer cable than the standard C30 regular cab.

Anyone know of any place that sells LWB parts? (especially in Canada so I don't have to overseas it). I reckon I can try eBay India lol

This place will custom make anything you need. Whatever front connection, whatever rear connection, whatever length...

I extended my stock cable. Made a new bracket to mount the cable further back. Then welded 1/4 alltread in to the factory adjuster nut then used some 1/4 nuts at the e brake lever

Top Back Refresh