What's new

Experiments in 3D Printing

With 100% confidence, that will get you 10 years, mandatory, for every replacement suppressor printed (provided you were still able to F1 a suppressor) if the ATF discovered . As said earlier, better to keep quiet about such plans, schemes. capers...

OP,
What slicer and settings are you using?
PETG is a little tricky but I think you’re printing too fast or something

This is fantastic, love how far printing is advancing. Modular glocks, much like the 1911 based race guns
Anyone have their machine ? Pretty bold to say that little thing can machine steel beyond just cutting a dove tail.

This is fantastic, love how far printing is advancing. Modular glocks, much like the 1911 based race guns
Anyone have their machine ? Pretty bold to say that little thing can machine steel beyond just cutting a dove tail.

is that the ghost gunner?

I heard a podcast with the guy from def dist talking about it.
truly is insert chunk of metal and hit the button I guess. Walks you through the whole thing on it's control panel with the software. Said the biggest advancements are in the software to make it user friendly.
haven't actually seen one in use.

is that the ghost gunner?

I heard a podcast with the guy from def dist talking about it.
truly is insert chunk of metal and hit the button I guess. Walks you through the whole thing on it's control panel with the software. Said the biggest advancements are in the software to make it user friendly.
haven't actually seen one in use.

Yes. I rarely look at or listen to any of these things. Someone posted it on another forum that has a good 3D thread.

I can't imagine
A) Its rigid enough
B) How long it would take with light cuts

805432B9-BBB1-4A35-B549-83DC42306230.jpeg

Top Back Refresh