What's new

Ex-Pfizer VP: COVID-19 Vaccines to Cause “Mass Depop” Event Within 2 years

And it has been said more times than your daddies rubber leaked. There is a difference between being antivax and anyi medical experiment. It was FDA approved over 2 years before the final stage 4 testing is set to be completed. The “white paper” clearly states final testing is due to be completed in September of 2024. Could you please name another vaccine currently in use today that was approved before the final testing was done?

Also the only reason this can be called a vaccine is they changed the definition of the word vaccine to include gene therapy…

Phase 4 is monitoring drugs after they are on the market, so yes many drugs and vaccines are on the market before that is complete because that's the point of phase 4.

Phase 4 trials are carried out once the drug or device has been approved by FDA during the Post-Market Safety Monitoring

mRNA vaccines are a new style of vaccine, but it is still not gene therapy. It is quite simply doing what the "weakened" virus style of vaccine does in a more controlled fashion.

I see your 2009 video, and raise you a 2012 comic book funded by the European union
Interesting read. Reminds me of the video that went around fairly recently about the supposed time traveler from 3036 that was arrested on his supposed first day in this time for stealing food from a grocery store because "in his time food was free."

Interesting read. Reminds me of the video that went around fairly recently about the supposed time traveler from 3036 that was arrested on his supposed first day in this time for stealing food from a grocery store because "in his time food was free."

My take on the whole thing isn't the devil or lizard people, but rather families and groups that have been amassing power and money for centuries, down to probably 150 or so decision makers that meet regularly. These people are sociopaths that believe they are above us, and do protect their bloodlines. They may stand next to a certain flag, and speak the language of that country, may have multiple nationalities and passports, but in reality they are only loyal to their group and the bigger plan.
unnamed.jpg

Killing 49 unrelated people in a commuter jet crash to kill one liability doesn't phase them, killing 100k soldiers from "their" country to gain power or resources doesn't phase them, but they'll fake tears at the photo ops.

I'm not superstitious, or believe in numbers or symbolism, but i know it means shit to them.

bd18769fb369ea27e371b9ff585debc7.jpeg

And finally, Dr Carlin wraps it up succinctly

the-real-owners-the-big-wealthy-business-interests-that-control-45882390.png

Actually, Robert Malone just posted an article from UK stating they have an excessive amount of deaths from heart issues and strokes. They’re saying it's because people aren’t going to their GP...and that’s why they’re dying.

I’m pretty sure the US mortality is way up this year, too.
Meanwhile, Sweden would like to say hello and show you what their excess deaths look like after not closing down, not wearing masks, not getting vaxxed, and not doing a damned thing different than living life normally:
TotaleDodsfall-2000-2020-1024x819.png

My take on the whole thing isn't the devil or lizard people, but rather families and groups that have been amassing power and money for centuries, down to probably 150 or so decision makers that meet regularly. These people are sociopaths that believe they are above us, and do protect their bloodlines. They may stand next to a certain flag, and speak the language of that country, may have multiple nationalities and passports, but in reality they are only loyal to their group and the bigger plan.
Yes and those elite families claim to trace their bloodlines back to the Amalekites (ancient enemies of Israel), and they have been controlling things from behind the curtain for thousands of years. Haman (book of Ester) took a step out from the curtain and was ultimately executed, they have remained in the shadows since then. When the people finally have enough and rise up against the tyranny they have installed, it is their puppet tyrants that take the blame and meet the various executioners of history; meanwhile the elite sneak away, unharmed, ready to influence the next government that comes along. It took them until through the Civil War to wrestle control of this country away from what the founders intended, but ultimately they got control of the money and the rest is history.

Do you get the flue shot every year? I've only gotten it once in the past 35 yrs.
I never had one. They do recommend you get one every year. Since they like making the comparison, the better question is do you get the polio vaccine every year? Or will they be asking you to get a covid booster shot every year?

So the military is requiring this.

My wife and her sister are both still in the military so they've had the shot.

SIL has been diagnosed with Wegener's disease and Parkinson's.

Wife is supposed to get her 2nd shot today. :shaking:

After her first she had a bad headache and was in pain in her arm/shoulder as well as where she'd had spinal surgery.

We talked about her sister last night and her getting the shot today.

I'm worried about her having more severe side effects after the 2nd shot. "Well, I have to get it so whatever happens, happens."

She's worried about getting us sick.

Last edited:
Personally, I would take the General Discharge rather than become part of this experiment; I realize from some that means walking away from a career and retirement. In the end when it comes to decisions like this you have to ask what you are giving up for "money" (and with the current admin in charge, "money" that might soon be worthless).

Personally, I would take the General Discharge rather than become part of this experiment; I realize from some that means walking away from a career and retirement. In the end when it comes to decisions like this you have to ask what you are giving up for "money" (and with the current admin in charge, "money" that might soon be worthless).

She got it at about 0615 this morning.

Here sister got those diagnosis after getting the shit pumped into her? : shudder:

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 1.20.39 AM.png

wait till you find out what George thought about big trucks and conservatives. He hated that stuff and while he may have liked us individually, he hated the mobs we belong to.

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 1.20.39 AM.png

wait till you find out what George thought about big trucks and conservatives. He hated that stuff and while he may have liked us individually, he hated the mobs we belong to.
Why do you keep focusing on what you think may have been the would be opinion of a dead entertainer? Who cares?

I'm pretty sure George Clooney isn't a fan of big trucks, conservatives, or people against .gov vax mandates... I still watch the Oceans 11-12- whatever movies and enjoy them.

Carlin was a comedian.

:confused:

Top Back Refresh