What's new

Everboob is a ****.

white people having a higher rate of suicide than blacks or hispanics is supposed to mean that this is a whites only

I didn't say that. What is it with you and binary thinking? Are you stupid?

I didn't say that. What is it with you and binary thinking? Are you stupid?

:laughing: now i'm the one with the binary thinking? :laughing:

or are you agreeing that suicide is a problem for all people and isn't easily explained as a by product of a system designed to emasculate and destroy white men. :confused:

People kill themselves all the time from depression, drug use, financial reasons, etc. but nobody offed themselves solely because they were born carrying the enormous burden of being a white male american. Blame depression, drug use, the economy, the quarantine, etc. for a suicide but don’t try blame a system that’s supposedly keeping down white people because you sound fucking retarded.

you sound just like the ticked off black people that i talk to and say "it isn't about [race] issues and you get more support by sticking with the issues, because they impact more people than just [race]". that's a war crime? fine, i'm a war criminal then.

:flipoff2:

Taking a page from their playbook is not where we need to be, because we aren't in the same position they were in when they had those successes. Have there even been any "landmark civil rights cases" regarding blacks in the last 40 years? THEY need to come off that bullshit and, therefore, YOU should come off it as well :rasta:

there is a difference between supporting your own ethnic group or whoever you want and turning every (damn near) issue into a "well my disadvantage ethnic group....." :rasta: you could write for theroot.com :lmao: same exact shit. every single issue, boiled down to how it must be about race. So far that it is damaging.

concern troll :laughing: at least i never fail to learn new words from ya

There hasn't been landmarck CR legislation for Blacks in recent years because it's all been done.

Blacks have a high incidence of violent crime and they've sucsessully made themselves 2nd in terms of arrest-related homicide. There is much to be learned from their very American activity of standing up for yourself with Civil Disobedience. Cops are afraid to enforce the law on Blacks but have no problem gunning Whitey down at a 41% rate even though non-hispanic Whites don't comit 41% of violent crimes or other crimes likely to result in arrest-related violence.

That is a problem, and your denial of it is a serious issue. You, again, are the problem.

You've equated advocating for poor and working-class whites to Racism. You are the problem, either you're a lefty troll or you're brainwashed to beat the band. Too bad.

You're awfully magnanimous with poor peoples' lives, partner. To satisfy your sense of fairness and multiculturalism you're willing to go ahead and lets lower-class Whites go down the tubes. Awfully big of you.

There hasn't been landmarck CR legislation for Blacks in recent years because it's all been done.

Blacks have a high incidence of violent crime and they've sucsessully made themselves 2nd in terms of arrest-related homicide. There is much to be learned from their very American activity of standing up for yourself with Civil Disobedience. Cops are afraid to enforce the law on Blacks but have no problem gunning Whitey down at a 41% rate even though non-hispanic Whites don't comit 41% of violent crimes or other crimes likely to result in arrest-related violence.

That is a problem, and your denial of it is a serious issue. You, again, are the problem.

You've equated advocating for poor and working-class whites to Racism. You are the problem, either you're a lefty troll or you're brainwashed to beat the band. Too bad.

You're awfully magnanimous with poor peoples' lives, partner. To satisfy your sense of fairness and multiculturalism you're willing to go ahead and lets lower-class Whites go down the tubes. Awfully big of you.

it's all been done? so what in the hell playbook pages are you trying to take from them, if they themselves aren't using the same playbook anymore?

you know the real problem with your statement (don't care if it is true or not) that "cops are afraid to enforce the law on blacks, but have no problem gunning down whites"? The problem isn't the blacks or whites concept. the problem is the absurd and arbitrary enforcement of the laws, the abuse of the existence of the laws putting those situations in place, the unions backing the badge at every turn and coving up any chance of oversight.

your damn white plight distraction takes away from the serious issues that create those situations. the serious issues that actually can be impacted. ya know, the ones that, when resolved, help out every-damn-body. why? because liberty is best when set free.

i'm not in denial of the problem. you are just trying to throw water on a bunch of smoke instead of dealing with the fire. the smoke is obvious, nobody gives a fuck about the smoke. sure, smoke kills people, but let's get everybody to focus on the fire instead.

you aren't advocating poor and working class whites, that would be a class issue. you are advocating the white only issue. qualify your statements a bit more regularly :flipoff2:

People kill themselves all the time from depression, drug use, financial reasons, etc. but nobody offed themselves solely because they were born carrying the enormous burden of being a white male american. Blame depression, drug use, the economy, the quarantine, etc. for a suicide but don’t try blame a system that’s supposedly keeping down white people because you sound fucking retarded.

White guilt yo... :laughing:

He's the king of idiotic reasoning. New bulletin board, new forum... same old dumb ass Everboob. At least he took the "no change" thing to heart, unlike the Canadian script writers.

Top Back Refresh