What's new

Everboob is a ****.

My friend struggling to find work after military service and having the drive to work and refusing social handout programs was the beginning of his end. One work injury later and he's prescribed oxycodone for pain, gets addicted, loses job, turns to heroin, turns to crime to get heroin, lossless wife, house, cars. The downward spiral was unstoppable once started. He came in and out of it over the years, but right at 10 years after his injury he shot himself in the head alone in a hotel room.

It was not a natural occurance and indeed was helped along by a broken system. Once his downfall began the only social program that seemed interested was the county jail. He is a veteran and NO veteran programs gave two shits about him.

He died alone and broken, probably due to shame and sickness. There's no real way of knowing, but it was not a natural occurance.

​​​​

suicide is a natural occurrence, doesn't mean it isn't influenced by the system, doesn't mean every (or even a majority) of suicides are simply natural. it DOES mean that putting all of the blame for every suicide on THEY SYSTEM is stupid.

that said, i know many people who are/have been/will be in the same situation as to what you've posted about your friend. i also strongly believe it is influenced by the system, but i don't suspect the system to be as solely focused on the white man. the system will eat up anybody, race is just an easy way to keep people divided so that the system can continue to feed itself. for YEARS the standard was "if you have ever sought mental health care, you must be broken and should be reasonably denied rights" and that attitude towards treatment has pushed away more people and sent more people over the edge than it has ever helped.

there is not nearly enough money in unity though. division, derision, diversion...the shit that evernoob likes to push :flipoff2:

check your Meds.

I've never commented on any of his ramblings but I do think you're on to something here. If Anybody needs some kinds of meds its this MF'er.

At minimum a few bong hits and a cold beer wouldn't hurt at all. Just for a start.

How do you know that I shot a cat after I had my gun rights removed?

YOU! :laughing:

You are the one who said "i'll gladly shoot a cat with my 10/22 right meow!" just so that you could double dig. get your riles up from sayin' you'd shoot pets as well as the folks who would jump on you for the gun comment.

you could have just been a troll and said "i'll gladly shoot a cat" and left off the means, to then clarify "hahaha, got you fuckers, i can still own any number of projectile weapons to kill cats" or whatever....point is, you had lots of options. you just chose the ****iest one :rasta:

RIP Brother.

IMG_20200523_120313_01.jpg

And you are nothing BUT a Concern Troll. You do nothing BUT concern troll every time.

And you fucking bullshit "Yeah but let's not be racist" is the most cucked thing ever, so just shut up. You are what's wrong.

You are the fucking problem, with your bullshit concern trolling "AWwww let's just wait and see fellas, c'mon let's be reasonable".

The evidence refutes your horse-shit.

i know you are just posting extreme stuff because that is the way you are, but damned if it didn't work and get me to go back and read this stuff :laughing:

you're intentionally ignoring half of what i'm posting :rasta: and i know you are ignoring it, because we have talked about it before. you are assigning way more opinion to me than what i put out there, and i actually put some effort in to being consistent :lmao:

yes, i absolutely troll back in response to trolls. never claimed to be above it. hell, it's what i'm doing right now :flipoff2:

the let's not be racist thing, that is true. it isn't that i'm wrong and it is where you are shutting down halfway through. the reason to not be racist is because race isn't the real issue. You posted up a chart about deaths during arrests and such. you shouldn't be concerned that 41% of those folks are white and blacks shouldn't be concerned that 31% are black. You should BOTH be concerned that they are not justified. If they aren't justified, it doesn't matter if the cops killed a white dude or a black dude. Don't be racist, increase your support of the real issue. focusing on the plight of the white man alienates others in the same way that black lives matters had to be man-splained to the whole world because All Lives Matter, and that is obvious to way more people.

wait and see and be reasonable? you've lost me there :flipoff2: of all the stances and all the issues over the years, wait and see is hardly something i'd sign up for :rasta:

so yeah. we both agree on a bunch of the issues, but we differ in what a solution may look like.

biggest difference between us? I can actually transition from a straight troll thread to a normal thread without fucking it all up :flipoff2: try it some time

Rereading his post, yes he does point out some truths. But then at the same time goes on to be ****y. Now I don't care if he ****s up this thread or most others for that matter. I assumed someone like him who claims to be gracious and courteous and be smarter than most would not throw gas on a potentially bad situation.

I know someone who went through a similar situation as the OP and someone, the day after and knew about the suicide, set him off with a snide comment and an otherwise normal guy who just got a ton of shit dumped on him popped. Nothing major but hit he dude pretty hard a few times before he was on the ground. Fucked him up good. Now his record follows him, he owns it and makes no excuses for it.

Thats the type of ****yness I am talking about. Not just being a **** for the sake of being a ****, but being a **** some of the few times you probably shouldn’t be a ****.

:flipoff2:

I made this thread to not **** up the suicide thread. :flipoff2:

Rereading his post, yes he does point out some truths. But then at the same time goes on to be ****y. Now I don't care if he ****s up this thread or most others for that matter. I assumed someone like him who claims to be gracious and courteous and be smarter than most would not throw gas on a potentially bad situation.

I know someone who went through a similar situation as the OP and someone, the day after and knew about the suicide, set him off with a snide comment and an otherwise normal guy who just got a ton of shit dumped on him popped. Nothing major but hit he dude pretty hard a few times before he was on the ground. Fucked him up good. Now his record follows him, he owns it and makes no excuses for it.

Thats the type of ****yness I am talking about. Not just being a **** for the sake of being a ****, but being a **** some of the few times you probably shouldn’t be a ****.

So you’re trying to make your ****y thread... less ****y????

Next time choose stfu, instead.

I think EN needs a good old fashion shunning. He, if it is a he, thrives on the shit he stirs. We should deny him the attention he clearly desires.

He's not dumb, just misguided and potentially disturbed. Bless his heart...

camo seemed to me to be an arrogant asshole. EN just seems like an IronPig level troll.

There’s just something about obscure referencing or something that reminds me of camo. And the cop-hating

I have camo picked for a Recovery guy, his style of trolling is straight off the tables. I should know I grew up with parents in recovery.

You need to consider something: the 12 Step program has gained the most penetration into society and the epidemic of opioids and drugs, with alcohol deaths actually increasing...

Happened on THEIR watch. You need to stop believing in Testimonials and heartfelt bullshit, my friend. Clearly the 12 steppers ain't got the solution. If they did,

38205B2700000578-0-image-m-41_1473431088307.jpg

When 12 stepping can account for why the overdose-related deaths in this country went from single-digit or 0 in rural communities to over 40% in typical counties like me own, then they'll have something to say.

Until then, anybody who advocates that garbage is an idiot. If you find a personal solution, more power to ya.

This country went full-in on drug and alcohol recovery and THEN the overdose-related deaths increased, to repeat for posterity.

odr2018-graph3.jpg

So yeah, they are responsible for it in part. And trying to get people 'into recovery' is clearly part of the problem.

Deaths. Of. Despair.

Don't try to get out of it, look at the evidence. Recovefry-related programs had full penetration of the court system by 1999, and definitely by 2009. And now look at the graph.

This correlation should mean something to you. Keep your recovery advocacy to yourself, numbers say it's a crock-a-shit. Read 'em and weep.

I have camo picked for a Recovery guy, his style of trolling is straight off the tables. I should know I grew up with parents in recovery.

You need to consider something: the 12 Step program has gained the most penetration into society and the epidemic of opioids and drugs, with alcohol deaths actually increasing...

Happened on THEIR watch. You need to stop believing in Testimonials and heartfelt bullshit, my friend. Clearly the 12 steppers ain't got the solution. If they did,

When 12 stepping can account for why the overdose-related deaths in this country went from single-digit or 0 in rural communities to over 40% in typical counties like me own, then they'll have something to say.

Until then, anybody who advocates that garbage is an idiot. If you find a personal solution, more power to ya.

This country went full-in on drug and alcohol recovery and THEN the overdose-related deaths increased, to repeat for posterity.

So yeah, they are responsible for it in part. And trying to get people 'into recovery' is clearly part of the problem.

Deaths. Of. Despair.

Don't try to get out of it, look at the evidence. Recovefry-related programs had full penetration of the court system by 1999, and definitely by 2009. And now look at the graph.

This correlation should mean something to you. Keep your recovery advocacy to yourself, numbers say it's a crock-a-shit. Read 'em and weep.

Hot dogs and chicken wings, man. Hot dogs and chicken wings

RIP Brother.

Yep, Army too. Fuck.

This country sent a bunch of literal Heroes to go fight the sand-war out in the sand instead of here. And when the problems associated with it came back, the US didn't budge an inch and just ground those guys up. That makes me so ashamed.

the let's not be racist thing, that is true. it isn't that i'm wrong and it is where you are shutting down halfway through. the reason to not be racist is because race isn't the real issue. You posted up a chart about deaths during arrests and such. you shouldn't be concerned that 41% of those folks are white and blacks shouldn't be concerned that 31% are black. You should BOTH be concerned that they are not justified. If they aren't justified, it doesn't matter if the cops killed a white dude or a black dude. Don't be racist, increase your support of the real issue. focusing on the plight of the white man alienates others in the same way that black lives matters had to be man-splained to the whole world because All Lives Matter, and that is obvious to way more people.

You're not wrong here, except for the fact that you're assuming that just because I advocated for Whites means I'm against minorities. That is part of the brainwashing and it needs to be broken, and you need to stop perpetuating it.

Whites have long observed that everyone else gets to advocate for their group: Blacks, HIspanics, Jews, Asians, AmerInds, etc etc, but not whites.

Whites then became either resentful, or they took your stance: "Nobody can advocate for their race, we're all Americans".

However, the problem is, Blacks did advocate for themselves and stood up against legal racism and they won victories. We should literally take the play from their book.

Deaths of Despair are increasing among rural and working-class WHITES. This is an ethnic issue.

Your ethos DOES. NOT. WORK. It doesn't work, and it's also a Crime Against Humanity to tell an ethnic group they can't advocate for themselves.

It is against International Law, which the US enforces, to tell white people they can't advocate for themselves, and the Deaths of Despair blows your argument away. 'They' aren't playing nice.

I'm not advocating violence, I'm advocating literal Civic Responsibility and if necessary, Civil Disobedience to get this done.

The progression doesn't go: "Oh I'm for whites" ----> "NSDAP" in one step, STOP SAYING IT DOES AND TELL EVERYONE ELSE IT DOESN'T EITHER.

Telling Whites they can't advocate for themsleves is literal ethnic cleansing:

http://www.preventgenocide.org/prevent/UNdocs/whitaker/

It's people like you that perpetuate the idea that being for your own ethnic in-group means you have to get a swastiak tattoo and join the Klan. So knock it off, Concern Troll. You cause that, so knock it off.

it DOES mean that putting all of the blame for every suicide on THEY SYSTEM is stupid.

False Dilemma. Just because I said that THEY SYSTEM is set up against whites does not mean I think all suicide and Deaths of Despair are because of THEY SYSTEM.

You are a False Dilemma Concern Troll.

the let's not be racist thing, that is true. it isn't that i'm wrong and it is where you are shutting down halfway through. the reason to not be racist is because race isn't the real issue.

False dilemma. Race and ethnicity are part of the problem, this problem affects WHITES disproportionately, the same exact argument for every single Black social issue and law:

Click image for larger version  Name:	mm6714a6-F.gif Views:	0 Size:	35.1 KB ID:	12656

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/wr/mm6714a6.htm

So your concern troll is literal Ethnic Cleansing with features of Genocide.

No, it is.

That's why I said it on the internet. It was posted on the intternet, and is subject to internet rules.

My post makes it very clear that the suicide issue is social and political, and that thread IS the appropriate place to point it out.

You are going to be angry and resentful of me anyway, there is literally no reason to NOT nuclear carpet bomb everyone's sensibilities to get some fucking attention to this issue you and everyone else here is constantly distracted from.

We're sending our kids into a meat-grinder, that's actually happening. The old social contract we all believed in, mind your business and keep your nose to the grindstone, DOES NOT WORK.

So all the members of the largest and most privileged group of people in America are offing themselves because because it’s not ok for them to be them anymore? Apparently paranoia is just a big of a problem with honkies as depression is.

And everknob is an extra large ****.

Evernoob, you are in fact a ****. Not because of your argument, it may in fact be correct... to be honest I hadn't bothered to look at it. Your a **** because you don't understand that theres a time and a place to present an argument and NOT be an offensive dick to someone who is obviously grieving. It's called "tact". Instead, you find it completely acceptable to pull a bunch of bullshit and make something about you (add self centered attention whore to the list also...).

Your the guy at the firepit that gets told to fuck off.

You're not wrong here, except for the fact that you're assuming that just because I advocated for Whites means I'm against minorities. That is part of the brainwashing and it needs to be broken, and you need to stop perpetuating it.

Whites have long observed that everyone else gets to advocate for their group: Blacks, HIspanics, Jews, Asians, AmerInds, etc etc, but not whites.

Whites then became either resentful, or they took your stance: "Nobody can advocate for their race, we're all Americans".

However, the problem is, Blacks did advocate for themselves and stood up against legal racism and they won victories. We should literally take the play from their book.

Deaths of Despair are increasing among rural and working-class WHITES. This is an ethnic issue.

Your ethos DOES. NOT. WORK. It doesn't work, and it's also a Crime Against Humanity to tell an ethnic group they can't advocate for themselves.

It is against International Law, which the US enforces, to tell white people they can't advocate for themselves, and the Deaths of Despair blows your argument away. 'They' aren't playing nice.

I'm not advocating violence, I'm advocating literal Civic Responsibility and if necessary, Civil Disobedience to get this done.

The progression doesn't go: "Oh I'm for whites" ----> "NSDAP" in one step, STOP SAYING IT DOES AND TELL EVERYONE ELSE IT DOESN'T EITHER.

Telling Whites they can't advocate for themsleves is literal ethnic cleansing:

http://www.preventgenocide.org/prevent/UNdocs/whitaker/

It's people like you that perpetuate the idea that being for your own ethnic in-group means you have to get a swastiak tattoo and join the Klan. So knock it off, Concern Troll. You cause that, so knock it off.

you sound just like the ticked off black people that i talk to and say "it isn't about [race] issues and you get more support by sticking with the issues, because they impact more people than just [race]". that's a war crime? fine, i'm a war criminal then.

Taking a page from their playbook is not where we need to be, because we aren't in the same position they were in when they had those successes. Have there even been any "landmark civil rights cases" regarding blacks in the last 40 years? THEY need to come off that bullshit and, therefore, YOU should come off it as well :rasta:

there is a difference between supporting your own ethnic group or whoever you want and turning every (damn near) issue into a "well my disadvantage ethnic group....." :rasta: you could write for theroot.com :lmao: same exact shit. every single issue, boiled down to how it must be about race. So far that it is damaging.

concern troll :laughing: at least i never fail to learn new words from ya

False Dilemma. Just because I said that THEY SYSTEM is set up against whites does not mean I think all suicide and Deaths of Despair are because of THEY SYSTEM.

You are a False Dilemma Concern Troll.

False dilemma. Race and ethnicity are part of the problem, this problem affects WHITES disproportionately, the same exact argument for every single Black social issue and law:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/wr/mm6714a6.htm

So your concern troll is literal Ethnic Cleansing with features of Genocide.

No, it is.

white people having a higher rate of suicide than blacks or hispanics is supposed to mean that this is a whites only problem or a sign of societal racism? Did you notice that the growth from 15 to 16 was driven -entirely- by non-whites, according to that chart? Does that mean the system changed to be less racist to whites then or more racist to others? Can we change that chart and see suicides by sexual orientation or gender identity? I wonder if whites are over-represented in the high suicide world of gender confusion? :rasta:

to be clear, i don't support the sexual confusion being marketed to children and society as some trendy shit, but a whole damn lot of that is white people pushing white people over the edge so they can out virtue signal each other. the point is, acknowledging that white people suicide at about double the rate of non white people isn't an obvious statement that the system is racist and intended to destroy white culture through depression and suicide, making every white suicide a victim.

but hell, i consider suicide a choice. sure, there are better and worse scenarios

So all the members of the largest and most privileged group of people in America are offing themselves because because it’s not ok for them to be them anymore? Apparently paranoia is just a big of a problem with honkies as depression is.

And everknob is an extra large ****.

Yeah because all white people are Mark Cuban.

5197294.gif

You'll find similar numbers right down the line, SNAP, state-welfare, medicade, etc.

Totally forgotten about demographic of people because even while drugs ravage poor white communities, those communities have a very low incidence of violent crime, regardless of income.

When will.blocking shidiots on here be enabled?

Blocking is the ****iest of all behaviors, snowflake.

There used to be a good ol' conservative saying, ****sicle: If you don't like it, change the channel. No one invited you into this thread, sister.

Top Back Refresh