What's new

ev13wt has gone full retard

D-Rat

Fartknocker
Member Number
Loc
Mesa, AZ
Title says it all. Then again, it's the village idiots that keep us entertained.....but Screwy did it so much better.

You act like this is new. Evil twat, douche canoe, Greg and overbear carpooled over here to ibb bringing the same level of retardation that we had at pirate.

Short-Bus.png

You act like this is new. Evil twat, douche canoe, Greg and overbear carpooled over here to ibb bringing the same level of retardation that we had at pirate.

You forgot :gary:

We're all such dumbasses that he just had to come over to tell us how dumb we all are

At least here we have a remedy

So you were assuming that at some point he wasn't full retard? That douche was pounded out, shot against the shower wall, gathered up and stuff into a fucktards vagina where he birthed early while she was getting banged by a dog. Dog thought he was a chew toy and shook the fuck out of him. He never had a chance.

Him and Evernoob are having a contest to see who can create the most over reaction to any given thread/post. I'd say that are both doing a pretty good job.

:flipoff2:

Meh, they both have superiority issues and that is all... anyone can read and have a decent vocabulary to use in forcing their (misguided mostly) opinions upon others. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why you people continue to engage him instead of simply ignoring him. Literally everything he posts is self masturbatory fucking nonsense rambling. Not worth the time to read, let alone to respond to.

I don't understand why you people continue to engage him instead of simply ignoring him. Literally everything he posts is self masturbatory fucking nonsense rambling. Not worth the time to read, let alone to respond to.

Because stupidity is waaay more common than common sense. :rolleyes:

Top Back Refresh