What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

ESAB Rebel 205ic

zxkevinxz

Newb
Member Number
Anyone have any experience with this unit? Could you provide your feedback? I'm >< this close to pulling the trigger.

Byro

Lurkin’
Member Number
Bought an EM235 a few months ago, had some issues with it pretty much right out of the box. Called up ESAB and they over-nighted me an EMP235, I’ve been running the shit out of it and no issues or anything of the sort. Apparently I got an “old unit” or something the first time so it may have slipped through a recall/QC issue, but they’re customer service of over nighting me an upgraded machine is above and beyond.

I’ve ran the 205 before, great little compact machine.

Everyone has a favorite color, I learned on an and ran an ESAB for years.

CJ-Mech

But, It's a dry heat!!!
Member Number
I have only welded with one esab machine, about 10 years ago, I don't remember what model it was but it was several years old at the time. I do remember being pretty impressed with the arc quality and how smooth it ran.