What's new

Ep 270: Matt's New Commuter Vehicle

• Thread starter The Trailchasers Podcast
  • Start date

The Trailchasers Podcast

Matt's #nissanfrontier is having some transmission issues. Despite how much we love the fact that he has to drive a #ford right now, the guys try to give Matt some good advice on what to do next. Let's just say there was some disagreement on the best way to move forward. We think Matt will end up with a #2doorspeck

So... My JK pickup gave a TC code last fall. It was not engaging the tcc clutch and got real hot.

Fresh fluid and filter, did the same thing.

Ordered a reman converter from a local shop, swapped it one night (with fluid and filter).

Been running perfect for almost 4k miles. Cost under $500 and a full Saturday. Id do some research and driveway swap it, ain't any harder than building a custom bumper. Don't be a puss

Last edited:
Trade the Nissan on a Ford Ranger Raptor. Give in to the dark side 🤣 At least the Raptor was developed in Australia, so you know it will be tough. 😁😁😁🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

So... My JK pickup gave a TC code last fall. It was not engaging the tcc clutch and got real hot.

Fresh fluid and filter, did the same thing.

Ordered a reman converter from a local shop, swapped it one night (with fluid and filter).

Been running perfect for almost 4k miles. Cost under $500 and a full Saturday. Id do some research and driveway swap it, ain't any harder than building a custom bumper. Don't be a puss
I absolutely agree, but he ain't gonna listen to me.

Trade the Nissan on a Ford Ranger Raptor. Give in to the dark side 🤣 At least the Raptor was developed in Australia, so you know it will be tough. 😁😁😁🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
You know I agree with that 100%

Top Back Refresh