What's new

Ep 262: Desi from Big Bear Offroad Experience

• Thread starter The Trailchasers Podcast
  • Start date

The Trailchasers Podcast

Desi Hauer from @big_bear_off_road_experience joins us to talk about getting in trouble, figuring it out, starting businesses, and how to be the guy that helps other people have a good time. Then we talk about the upcoming @yolo_wheelin event this weekend.

Didn’t listen to it yet but Big Bear Off-road Experience are awesome. I’ve always helped friends work on their rigs and only recently started building one of my own. Barely done any real wheeling so I booked a trip with BBORE with some friends to get our feet wet and learn while doing.. while a lot of the web wheeling I’ve done on the old board and in here was very educational, actually doing it and learning from them was super valuable. The prices are super reasonable especially when you consider that you don’t have to tow your own rig, or do maintenance and repairs!

First episode I’ve listened to. I love the banter and your interview with Desi was good. He’s a smart dude that figured how to live happily and have fun. Awaiting the next episode and am catching up on the old ones.

Didn’t listen to it yet but Big Bear Off-road Experience are awesome. I’ve always helped friends work on their rigs and only recently started building one of my own. Barely done any real wheeling so I booked a trip with BBORE with some friends to get our feet wet and learn while doing.. while a lot of the web wheeling I’ve done on the old board and in here was very educational, actually doing it and learning from them was super valuable. The prices are super reasonable especially when you consider that you don’t have to tow your own rig, or do maintenance and repairs!
Desi and his team are awesome. I am glad you had a good time.

First episode I’ve listened to. I love the banter and your interview with Desi was good. He’s a smart dude that figured how to live happily and have fun. Awaiting the next episode and am catching up on the old ones.
Thank you. I love that too. He knew what he DIDN't want to to with his life, then went and found something that made him happy. I need to do some more of that.

Top Back Refresh