What's new

EGR and DPF delete for 2022+ ecodiesel

mawler

Member Number
Whats the state of the art on this?

Is anyone in the world tuning out the ridiculous egr and dpg of the jeep ecodiesels?

I have an idea to emulate sensors, but would like to know what has already been tried or why that might not work.

For a street vehicle, waist of time and money. Good luck though.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't respond to the thread.

There is a heating issue with the system that causes issues during towing.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't respond to the thread.

There is a heating issue with the system that causes issues during towing.
Did someone hurt your feelings... :lmao:

I was insulted by your ignorance, that's for sure
Considering you asked a generalized shit of a question with no specifics, that's the best response you can come back with... :lmao:

Considering you asked a generalized shit of a question with no specifics, that's the best response you can come back with... :lmao:

IF you need further specifics for this topic, then you don't know enough to respond in the first place. You think its a shit question because you have no idea what you're talking about and its obvious. So yes, your ignorance is insulting.

Next thing you'll do is refer to a vertical scope forum.

IF you need further specifics for this topic, then you don't know enough to respond in the first place. You think its a shit question because you have no idea what you're talking about and its obvious.
1676135130354.jpeg

IF you need further specifics for this topic, then you don't know enough to respond in the first place. You think its a shit question because you have no idea what you're talking about and its obvious. So yes, your ignorance is insulting.

Maybe the dealer has an option that can help you out?

IF you need further specifics for this topic, then you don't know enough to respond in the first place. You think its a shit question because you have no idea what you're talking about and its obvious.

Try again spanky,.. :lmao:

%2F07%2F08%2F71%2F0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

Mods okay with this?

Fuck this forum. Same flavor of bullshit that's on the vscope communities. I came here researching vscope monopoly and clearly the owner of this site might as well sell it.

Mods okay with this?

Fuck this forum. Same flavor of bullshit that's on the vscope communities. I came here researching vscope monopoly and clearly the owner of this site might as well sell it.

You do realize the question you asked is of the illegal variety, right? Ever think that's why nobody wants to answer your stupid fucking question?

Feel free to delete your diesel and post all about it here so we can all laugh at you when the epa comes for a visit. :shaking:

You do realize the question you asked is of the illegal variety, right? Ever think that's why nobody wants to answer your stupid fucking question?

Feel free to delete your diesel and po

st all about it here so we can all laugh at you when the epa comes for a visit. :shaking:
its illegal in america jackass

and every engine mod here is illegal according to the epa so you have no point

Mods okay with this?

You get what you give, welcome to the real world. :homer:

You asked a vague question, got 2 vague answers. Then made a ****y response, then doubled down and got it back at you. :laughing:

If you bought a diesel jeep to tow with, then you deserve "heat issues" :homer:

guys I get it

you have absolutely nothing to offer but want participation points anyways

thanks for making it obvious

Top Back Refresh