What's new

EFF you Illinois IM OUT!!

Congrats, I escaped in 2013 and don't regret it a bit. Too Bad Nevada is being overrun with California retards that have change it quite a bit.

Finally escaping this hell hole, I accepted a job offer in North Carolina in the Hickory area.

Cant wait to see this place in my rearview mirror!!

Congrats on your escape from The Peoples Republik of Illinoying . life for you and yours can only improve. :beer:

Finally escaping this hell hole, I accepted a job offer in North Carolina in the Hickory area.

Cant wait to see this place in my rearview mirror!!

Hickory and the surrounding area are a slice of heaven.
I have a place in Denver, NC and it is a dream come true.
Your first stop should be the Tap Room.

....my toy at full bump...:grinpimp: I'm 50 miles norté from dip bottle/land of the dog with worms dragging it's ass land. But.... nothing of mine is an ass dragger nor ever will be.

2nd photo is of a local Luke Bryan Boi that actually drives around like that and straight pipes to boot. Wanted to ask if he needed help putting lift blocks in back.😁

photo17647.jpg

photo17648.jpg

Thats the first Illinois themed dad joke I have heard!!:flipoff2:

The scary part is down south by you is the kind of normal part the state!

Yep, I have several very good friends living south of Columbia IL

Congrats on the move!

NC has a lot of rust free cars, good wheeling nearby, but humid summers. You'll be used to the heat in a few years. Just remember to embrace the sweat. :flipoff2:

Welcome! NC may have some extra taxes, but you can see the difference in our highways. I think the money is put to good use there. I don't know how we can have more taxes than Illinois though.

Make sure you go out driving when the snow hits. It will be the most fun on 4 wheels you can have on the highways! They don't plow and everyone(beside northerner transplants) stays home because they have no idea how to drive in the slushy stuff:lmao:They literally shut the state down if they get 1/2":rolleyes:

Glad you got out. Moved to Raleigh a year ago. Hope to have my 85 Toyota ready to go wheel. Let me know when you want to hit up uwaharrie. Be warned, the governor here is a moron just like Illinois. Hope we can vote that idiot out this November.

Welcome! NC may have some extra taxes, but you can see the difference in our highways. I think the money is put to good use there. I don't know how we can have more taxes than Illinois though.

Trust me overall the tax burden is MUCH lower than here, even with the state income tax in NC being slightly higher.

Glad you got out. Moved to Raleigh a year ago. Hope to have my 85 Toyota ready to go wheel. Let me know when you want to hit up uwaharrie. Be warned, the governor here is a moron just like Illinois. Hope we can vote that idiot out this November.

Once I get my tacoma down there we will for sure have to go wheeling!!

No one can be as big of moron as ours!!

Dam Quitter. Sell your house, how did it go? A friend in LaGrange just sold, took 3 years and came down 150K from original asking price to move it. Commuter houses in NWI are selling in a few days.

Dam Quitter. Sell your house, how did it go? A friend in LaGrange just sold, took 3 years and came down 150K from original asking price to move it. Commuter houses in NWI are selling in a few days.

Just got the offer yesterday, so not even for sale yet. Calling my realtor today to see. I have to pack 10yrs of deferred house maintenace into a few weeks LOL!!! apparently the housing market out here in bolingbrook is pretty hot, dont know how, but apparently it is!

Just got the offer yesterday, so not even for sale yet. Calling my realtor today to see. I have to pack 10yrs of deferred house maintenace into a few weeks LOL!!! apparently the housing market out here in bolingbrook is pretty hot, dont know how, but apparently it is!

Everyone running from shitcago from what my realtor says anyway.

CONGRATULATIONS on the relocate!

The wife and I have been wanting to get out for years but the money is to good to leave.

We would love to move to TN. Then I could have a supressed 308 pistol :grinpimp:

Everything that is away from the city and under $350k is gone like lightning. You may not have to do shit and it will sell without problem. Just curious what guilt ridden name they call it this time, white flight is to 1970's.

Congrats on the new gig man!

Everything that is away from the city and under $350k is gone like lightning. You may not have to do shit and it will sell without problem. Just curious what guilt ridden name they call it this time, white flight is to 1970's.

Congrats on the new gig man!

Thanks dude!! Its crap like fix illegal outlets I have running to my garage for the welder, paint basement walls from crack repairs etc....

Yea that's what sold it for me!! Being close to good hiking as well.

I have been lurking around NC4X4 for a bit! My wheeler will stay up here in Illinois for a bit until I can buy a house so that kind of sucks but it is what it is!!

My buddy recently closed his paint shop to go work for someone else in Mooresville NC about 8 months ago. He went from renting a room in a house in vegas to a 4 bedroom 3 bath house on 2/3 acre and 2 car garage for what he was paying in rent alone in vegas.

Top Back Refresh