What's new

East Bay riot

Arickvan

PBB transfer
Member Number
Loc
Oakley CA
Can't remember his username but I know there's a chit chatter on here out of Livermore

Just a heads up some shit might be going down tonight

Cops have shut down shopping malls, Mercedes has cleared there entire lot in anticipation of a riot

Lock, load and stay safe IBB

Just got a call at work from Alameda county that stated all citites/towns in Alameda county are now under curfew until June 5. on the way to work, I saw a couple of businesses that were damaged in San Leandro (closer to Oakland).

Can't remember his username but I know there's a chit chatter on here out of Livermore

Just a heads up some shit might be going down tonight

Cops have shut down shopping malls, Mercedes has cleared there entire lot in anticipation of a riot

Lock, load and stay safe IBB

You in the east bay?

You in the east bay?

yes and i have a feeling on what your about to say...

sorry for clickbaity and vague thread

edit: California SF bay area... east bay, not the michigan east bay or whatever :flipoff2:

Last edited:
yes and i have a feeling on what your about to say...

sorry for clickbaity and vague thread

edit: California SF bay area... east bay, not the michigan east bay or whatever :flipoff2:

Simply didn't know where you were :laughing:

I was born at Eden Medical Center :flipoff2:

Stockton as well. A friend had to be ready in riot gear by 4pm this afternoon. Bunch of fuckers out there. It sure was refreshing to see National guard heading down Power Inn road in Sacramento today.

Reactions: Clb
oh... :laughing:

thats the actual east side of the bay im like 2 hills and half a mountain over, which is still the east bay for some reason

ive got a delta... thats kinda like the bay :grinpimp:

oh... :laughing:

thats the actual east side of the bay im like 2 hills and half a mountain over, which is still the east bay for some reason

ive got a delta... thats kinda like the bay :grinpimp:

Discovery, Tracy, Bethel etc?

See you fucksticks, if you had your fucking location you wouldn't be circle jerking each other about where you are from. :homer::homer::homer::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

also dublin outlets have chit going down reports of looters

officers are on scene and responses to control are limited and broken as of now

680 northbound has rioters throwing rocks on the freeway

See you fucksticks, if you had your fucking location you wouldn't be circle jerking each other about where you are from. :homer::homer::homer::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't glance at profiles much. Can I get you to do it and report back?

Do any of you fucksticks bother to look at the headers at the top of your posts?

I'm going to say Austin may or may not have pushed some buttons to shut you little bitches up...... But I may be wrong.

:flipoff2:

Do any of you fucksticks bother to look at the headers at the top of your posts?

I'm going to say Austin may or may not have pushed some buttons to shut you little bitches up...... But I may be wrong.

:flipoff2:

oh fawk that literally just happened :laughing:

thank you oh great and powerful irate overlord Austin
respect.gif

Drove through part of Walnut Creek around 1pm today. All the major auto dealerships emptied their lots; Mercedes, Dodge, Cadillac, VW, Jag/LR, Toyota. Boarding up their windows as well.
It was really eerie.
Subaru lot was full.

Yesterday, bands of looters (there were no protestors) systematically hit various department stores up the 680 Corridor: Macys, Nemiun Marcus, Vans, Target, Best Buy etc. They got to a local mall (Sun Valley) and the cops were waiting (about 6pm), so they left.

This made me laugh though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXKVA1HxJ4k

So far today, the protests have been relatively peaceful. Although they did shut down 680 from 4-6pm.

There were an estimated 3000 people in the herd that blocked 680 in Walnut Creek tonight.
They became less enthusiastic when the gas & bean bags came out.
Part of that herd went on to WCPD HQ --> more gas & bean bags --> parade ended :laughing:

I was 3 miles away in Pleasant Hill, making dinner.
. . . w/ a riot shotgun handy in case dinner was interrupted :frown:

The catalyst was George Floyd's murder, the energy is from 2 months of unnatural constraint.
End the bullshit lockdowns ASAP :shaking:

Last edited:
The catalyst was George Floyd's murder, the energy is from 2 months of unnatural constraint.
End the bullshit lockdowns ASAP :shaking:

Yea, an entire country filled with people that have the attention span of a 2 yo.
China is still betting that the USA falls apart.
It seems to be working very well.
Keep it up! Go protest.
Do it now.
You hero.
Save us all from the bad masks.

Fucking retard.

STFU, evil twit. You're not in this country and therefore you don't get a vote. Your opinion does not matter.

Back to adults talking: It's crazy to see Walnut creek go that way. Never would I imagined it. So action in Livermore, and Dublin, too, huh?
What about Pleasanton and the mall there, easy BART access, right? Are the trains even running and moving rioters around or not?

STFU, evil twit. You're not in this country and therefore you don't get a vote. Your opinion does not matter.

Back to adults talking: It's crazy to see Walnut creek go that way. Never would I imagined it. So action in Livermore, and Dublin, too, huh?
What about Pleasanton and the mall there, easy BART access, right? Are the trains even running and moving rioters around or not?

Xenophobe.
Which is the actual problem.
And you aren't seeing it. How can you. :flipoff2:

It's crazy to see Walnut Creek go that way.

No it's not. Walnut Creek is gangsta. There's not a better place around WC besides WC to do it. Pimps reside there. Underclassmen who are strung out on weed, live there. Future yuppie failures and millennials with apartments paid for by daddy and mommy hang in those streets. It's a meat market paradise for coddled Caucasians and Starbucks baristas looking for a man. Walnut Creek will someday be Contra Costa County's inner ghetto, gentrification be damned.

Last edited:
STFU, Weevil Twat.

Agreed. Weevil Twat is like a retarded chihuahua yipping from a puddle of its own shit - just pathetic.

A good portion of yesterday's "demonstrators" came off BART, and 95+% were from out of town.
NOTE: BART refused to shut down the Walnut Creek stations ahead of the known event :homer:
This shit's being coordinated on social media by the folks who manipulate the useful idiots.
Danville is scheduled to get hit today.

Kind of quiet here in East Oakland last night, but decided to work from home today and went to the burger joint down the street and they were all set up for any trouble. Also had my staff WFH today too.

WVjwLH7.jpg

Top Back Refresh