What's new

E Track Accessories

DuckTape

Member Number
I'm starting building out my enclosed trailer with e track and am looking for cool e track accessories. Of course I have done the usual google searches and found some neat such stuff such as the typical 2x4 hangers, wheel chocks, gott jug hangers, spare tire mount, etc. But I'm sure there isn't stuff I haven't thought of yet but (unknowingly) need. So, what are your favorite e track accessories? One I'm thinking about is a 20 lbs propane bottle mount. What'dya got?

-DuckTape

https://irate4x4.com/tow-rigs-and-trailers

I understand it may be a ghost town, but I subscribe to build threads and surf here. Then scan the tech forums for threads to subscribe to or that get advertised on shit shat. Sounds like a sweet build I'd like pictures.

Sure, I'll take some pics tomorrow. Nothing special, it is a standard 16' enclosed and I'm NOT going for some type of rv/camper conversion stuff (I've watched youtube). Just something to haul my atv and primitive camp out of. I'm new to e track stuff and interested in ideas.

So you need a few pieces on the floor to strap to. Few pieces on the wall to strap to. Few rings so you can use your regular straps when you run out of e-track straps.

You're going to have to get real creative to figure out any more uses in a trailer that small.:flipoff2:

An company that mainly sells steel here called "all metals" sells hooks and all kinds of other types od E Track goodies.

For propane bottles I use a winch strap that has etrack attachments in the place of the normal hooks.

Got these things at a local place that works on class 8 trucks called Durham Pentz Truck Center.

did you buy the hooker holder?

Available at any hardware store!

very-bad-things-01916.jpeg

I went with L-track, not E-track, but check out U.S. Cargo Control for fixtures, etc.

I went with L-track, not E-track, but check out U.S. Cargo Control for fixtures, etc.

When I bought the bus all the L-track was already installed. LOVE the stuff. so nice to tie the bikes down to, or attach cabinets/bunks to etc.

That stuff looks awesome. How does it compare to e-track for load rating?

just found this but it seems consistent for what I was reading on U.S. Cargo controls web site.

L-Track (Logistic Track, also sometimes known as "airline track") is the standard securement for air cargo.

L-track single-stud fittings have a working load limit of 1333 pounds (breaking strength of 4000 pounds), and double-stud fittings have a working load limit of 2833 pounds (breaking strength of 8500 pounds).

E-Track fittings have a working load limit of 1333 pounds (breaking strength of 4000 pounds), same as single-stud L-Track.

The reason L-Track is used in air cargo is because it's both lighter and stronger than E-Track. A double-stud L-Track with an 8500 pound breaking strength (vertical capacity testing) also has a breaking strength of 5000 pounds at horizontal and 45° capacity testing, 3.75 times the working load limit, as per the ISO 9788 standards. E-Track has horizontal and 45° breaking strength of just a little over 2 times the load limit, or 3000 pounds for the standard 1333 load limit fittings.

Another good source for transport related storage accessories is American Van.

Top Back Refresh