What's new

Drug check at a discothek in Stuttgart leads to "riots" (500 ... muslims mostly)

Q: How do Muslims leave a German building?

A: Through the chimney.

Something has to be done, ASAP-

So, it's not the immigrants, it's children that are first or second generation Germans, without any perspective in life.
Strange happenings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCA-yPmJBaM

Thats what happens when selfish german ****s only think about themselves. Me and all my phD friends have been laughing about this all morning. Germans are all idiots that let other men fuck their wives. Blah, blah, blah fuck off.

What is a "drug check"?

Best I can find

They said the disturbance started after officers stopped a 17-year-old on suspicion of drug possession as several hundred people partied outside late Saturday.

Sounds like the police went to a public party/event and the went to harass folks for doing "drugs" m'kay. Then the cops are dumbfounded why there was backlash.

I didnt see any articles mention race and/or immigration status.

Best I can find

Sounds like the police went to a public party/event and the went to harass folks for doing "drugs" m'kay. Then the cops are dumbfounded why there was backlash.

I didnt see any articles mention race and/or immigration status.

basically this.

An outdoor party in a park, drug and booze stops are set up in all cities on the weekend. Everyone that comes down that road gets questioned.
Here, cops forgot that not all party goer groups are as peaceful as their are historically used to.

A certain demographic has zero respect for police. And German police never shoot anybody, I don't think many can even hit anything at 15 yards....

Of course nobody mentions race or status. It's called being not racists. Look at youtube, search "Stuttgart" and look for yourself.

​​​​​​Here, on irate, I will call it like I see it. You know, the stuff you say at home behind closed doors.
I'm just stating facts though, no further assumptions.

Last edited:
Didn't see a whole lot of masks being used there. What happened to obedience? What happened to conformity?

I'm torn on this and this is something I see other people saying on their own, so I know it's a widespread opinion:

This has been the rule in the past decades:
  • European enters a political discussion to an American, and now on social media
  • The European most times is not invited, they just state their opinion
  • America is racist
  • America has a bad educational system
  • America has lower Life Metrics:
  • -Infant mortality
  • -Life expectancy
  • -Literacy
  • US has street crime, burned out cities like Detroit and Baltimore
  • US has no Socialized Medicine
  • Europeans are healthier
  • etc
All of this gets said and nobody can make a defense, and you CAN'T make the defense in public or in the media:

It's the Minorities. And because Minorities lag behind in social integration and metrics, America is accused of being racist, because you can't say its the Minority's fault, so the fault MUST lie with White America. White America MUST be racist as the only explanation for all of this.

Europeans including you, ev13wt , especially you in years past, piled on us about these things, on PBB, and we watched you do it.

And now that Germany has reached a tipping point of 7.7% Muslim and Black population, your metrics are now getting fucked up.

I'm torn. I want to be smug at you because you DEFINITELY criticized the US for these problems and I watched people on this IBB argue with you about it on PBB.

So I want to rejoice and revel in your hypocrisy, now that the crows have come home to roost, but I just can't. It's such an awful, awful shame about the Demographic Minority problem in Europe, it makes me sick.

The FORCING of minority populations and remediation on white Americans who are dropping like flies from Deaths of Despair... the FORCING of minority populations on Europe, is so fucking evil I can hardly believe something like this exists.

If you make even one PEEP about it, you are ostracized from society.

It's evil. This is evil. I'm not joking or exaggerating. Forcing Europe to accept minority and especially Muslim immigration is Evil. I overthink everything and am accused of doing so all of the time, and I literally can't think my way out of observing that this FORCED immigration process isn't Evil.

This is Hitler-level shit and it all ends in a horror-show with absolutely not a single indication otherwise. Not even one. Not a single indication this doesn't all end in war and ethnic cleansing. More and more signs every day of the opposite.

No one over here gives a fuck about germany.

Yes we do. A lot of people do and there is plenty of evidence everywhere.

I, along with everybody else this age, was told AT LEAST 40 years ago that if we just kept up the Affirmative Action, and media coddling, and race-norming, and Diversity Hire programs, and understanding, and co-operation, and all the rest of it...

I was told 40 years ago that if we just kept this up, things would get better. They were on it 30 years before that, so SEVENTY YEARS, at least, of this, and what happened?

Race Riots in the streets with statues of George Washington and US Grant getting torn down.

It's not getting better it's getting worse.

Looking at Europe, especially France, Germany, UK, and Sweden, is extremely popular and a lot of people are intensely interested in it.

Talking about Germany is literally more popular today than ever before, because of the immigration and minority problem.

Yes we do. A lot of people do and there is plenty of evidence everywhere.

I, along with everybody else this age, was told AT LEAST 40 years ago that if we just kept up the Affirmative Action, and media coddling, and race-norming, and Diversity Hire programs, and understanding, and co-operation, and all the rest of it...

I was told 40 years ago that if we just kept this up, things would get better. They were on it 30 years before that, so SEVENTY YEARS, at least, of this, and what happened?

Race Riots in the streets with statues of George Washington and US Grant getting torn down.

It's not getting better it's getting worse.

Looking at Europe, especially France, Germany, UK, and Sweden, is extremely popular and a lot of people are intensely interested in it.

Talking about Germany is literally more popular today than ever before, because of the immigration and minority problem.

You're evidence that americans give a fuck about germany is a tirade about affirmative action?

Well then, wont even bother disputing your evidence on that one :homer:

Top Back Refresh