What's new

DRAKESLAYER'S IN THE WIND

98C8F9E2-F7BB-40AB-894F-FC460B8A27DE.jpeg
CBEFC131-A4DA-487D-AF5E-CB5C98602B61.jpeg
Hastings NH

Thanks for the pics.. I lived in Warren PA for years and recognize Kinzua area.

If you make it to the Winston-Salem area let me know so i can Buy you folks a meal and a beverage... and I can put you up for a night if you wish.

Also not a bad spot if you need to take a maintenance break.

Glad to see both of you smiling... you both deserve and need it.

Thanks for the pics.. I lived in Warren PA for years and recognize Kinzua area.

If you make it to the Winston-Salem area let me know so i can Buy you folks a meal and a beverage... and I can put you up for a night if you wish.

Also not a bad spot if you need to take a maintenance break.

Glad to see both of you smiling... you both deserve and need it.
Thank you, we’re having a great time.

Congrats on the retirement. Congrats on the beautiful wife, I’m sure she consented under duress… entrapment? As for you, I can’t be the only one who thought this.
1634690815650.jpeg
With respect,

Bernie

My wife and daughter were in Bar Harbor and Moose Lake area last week for vacation. They went on a moose safari, but didn't see any live ones. Really beautiful up there, she and I are planning to go next year.

NEver checked this thread out. You're right up in my backyard. Grandfather was an engineer for Conway Scenic Railroad for decades. I'd sit in the engine room with him and we'd travel all over with me sitting there next to him. Twelve years old I pulled the Boston&Maine onto the turntable and pulled it into the roundhouse.

NEver checked this thread out. You're right up in my backyard. Grandfather was an engineer for Conway Scenic Railroad for decades. I'd sit in the engine room with him and we'd travel all over with me sitting there next to him. Twelve years old I pulled the Boston&Maine onto the turntable and pulled it into the roundhouse.
Awesome memories. We enjoyed the railroad. Lots of history tied up in the rails.

0AE54750-3754-4B84-8860-6EE24280AA66.jpeg
000A9A6B-36D7-4DA7-AED1-54E0DCD1DB17.jpeg
Tomorrow we’re going to explore Boston, then Thursday Cape Cod. Are launching point is a wonderful RV park in Foxboro.

Saw this as we were pulling into town. Not a Patriot fan at all, Belicheck is a cheater but got a pic just cause.

0AE54750-3754-4B84-8860-6EE24280AA66.jpeg
000A9A6B-36D7-4DA7-AED1-54E0DCD1DB17.jpeg
Tomorrow we’re going to explore Boston, then Thursday Cape Cod. Are launching point is a wonderful RV park in Foxboro.

Saw this as we were pulling into town. Not a Patriot fan at all, Belicheck is a cheater but got a pic just cause.
I used to be a PM for a large sign company in the area. They were short field staff for a bit. I actually helped install that sign :laughing:

Top Back Refresh