What's new

down goes roe v wade?

There is a story circulating the MSM that a Louisiana woman is being forced to carry a medically futile headless fetus to term unless she goes out of state for the abortion. I looked it up and LA still allows abortion of nonviable fetuses. Someone fucked up but they're going to keep running these horror stories to damage the GOP as much as possible.
Just lies. Redacted on a Tuesday on page 37 in 6pt font

Interesting…..

"Who should be in charge of whether you can access needed health care: an extremist MAGA judge, or your doctors and the FDA?" tweeted activist Laura Packard at the time.

seems they didn't have a problem with judges legislating healthcare during covid

Interesting…..

200.gif

200.gif

"Who should be in charge of whether you can access needed health care: an extremist MAGA judge, or your doctors and the FDA?" tweeted activist Laura Packard at the time.

seems they didn't have a problem with judges legislating healthcare during covid
If I did the tweet thing, I'd reply back she doesn't seem to have a problem with activist judges and politicians trying to deny people their actual "Constitutional" rights. Ones that are clearly spelled out.

okay we can deal with the super rare exceptions on a case by case basis and limit abortion to those cases. But that wont appease the pro abortion folks. They want to talk about the fringe cases like its the norm.
so who decides?

the government?
an appointed board of doctors?
that's the issue at hand, not whether it's right or wrong, whether or not the government should have any say in your healthcare matters.
look at how well that worked for the rona.

so who decides?

the government?
that's the issue at hand, not whether it's right or wrong, whether or not the government should have any say in your healthcare matters.
Abortion in the way it is sold is not health care. Let’s just get that out of the way.

Clearly there are medical uses for the tools that abortionists use. Just as there are medical uses for fentanyl, cocaine, morphine, and more.
Yes, you will say, and add that those should be legal. I agree to a certain extent. For you to use on you only affecting you.
If you would like to abort yourself have at ‘er. If there’s legitimate medical reasons to use the tool of abortion go ahead.
If you don’t think it’s okay to force a dose of fentanyl on another person then it’s not okay to abort another person without strict guidelines. There are strict guidelines about any medical intervention without consent. If the act of abortion is health care, and considering the consequences, there should be the same strict guidelines around its use.
Unless you think it’s a right to use medical treatments that are 100% fatal on those who cannot give consent. Joseph mengele
and the people with Japanese unit 731 are on your side.

Good luck with that discussion. Animofo has opined repeatedly in favor of government enforcement of his values. As long as they're true to his Quran, he's apparently all good with a totalitarian state. :frown:

A totalitarian state would be FORCING you to have sex, FORCING you to get pregnant, and FORCING you to carry the baby to term.

People are choosing to be whores, last I checked. And are therefore choosing to get pregnant.
you dont get to have another human die to pay for your shitty choices.

Thought we were fans of taking responsibility and natural consequences 'round here.

Its a source of income for some who are lacking morals.
Baby parts go for how much on the black market?

so who decides?

the government?

The main fight isnt over these extreme cases. I dont know where in the country a women is forced to have a baby if it means it will kill her. Same with the rare instances of rape and incest. Sure it happens but the opposition to that is far less.

Good luck with that discussion. Animofo has opined repeatedly in favor of government enforcement of his values. As long as they're true to his Quran, he's apparently all good with a totalitarian state. :frown:

Im right here you passive aggressive homo you dont have to talk to someone else about me.

Im right here you passive aggressive homo you dont have to talk to someone else about me.
Is it passive aggressive if it’s true? You’ve only said the same thing multiple times. Ga people have such a hard time remembering their stance on things.

A totalitarian state would be FORCING you to have sex, FORCING you to get pregnant, and FORCING you to carry the baby to term.

People are choosing to be whores, last I checked. And are therefore choosing to get pregnant.
you dont get to have another human die to pay for your shitty choices.

Thought we were fans of taking responsibility and natural consequences 'round here.

with birth control now well over 50 years old... and in many cases, free...

it amazes me that abortion is still a thing at all.

The main fight isnt over these extreme cases. I dont know where in the country a women is forced to have a baby if it means it will kill her. Same with the rare instances of rape and incest. Sure it happens but the opposition to that is far less.
who decides?

For the record, Im against abortion. Shocker….but its a state issue. It should be decided there. If the people vote for it on a state level, so be it. I will vote agaisnt it. If that offends cali queers and makes me an authoritarian oh well. Ive been consistent on my stance. Either way pro choice / pro life, roe v wade was horseshit and they invented the notion that abortion is protected by the constitution. Not that anyone cares but I will speak for myself you two dig bags.

For the record, Im against abortion. Shocker….but its a state issue. It should be decided there. If the people vote for it on a state level, so be it. I will vote agaisnt it. If that offends cali queers and makes me an authoritarian oh well. Ive been consistent on my stance. Either way pro choice / pro life, roe v wade was horseshit and they invented the notion that abortion is protected by the constitution. Not that anyone cares but I will speak for myself you two dig bags.
then we are in agreement on where it should be decided. It's the best we can do.

The soil scientist cares... and should be along shortly to re-educate you.

That wasn't passive-aggressive you borderline illiterate cocksucker. <-- reciprocal respect
I was addressing someone capable of using information they don't already "know".

okay we can deal with the super rare exceptions on a case by case basis and limit abortion to those cases. But that wont appease the pro abortion folks. They want to talk about the fringe cases like its the norm.

Not saying it's common at all. I grew up very anti abortion but as I've grown older my views have changed significantly in the opposite direction. We need them to be cheap with a punch card system. Let's have vans that come to section 8 apartments and do mass abortions. We have enough trash, let's deal with it before the great trash avalanche of 2505 becomes our reality.

Top Back Refresh