What's new

down goes roe v wade?

So the options are get an abortion or have a kid. So an abortion would be killing the kid. Not sure why people thinks its only the womens body in play.
You said this, first sentence is pretty clear. Confused as to why you felt the need to say the bolded part. Thought you were implying there was another option.

Maybe I need a beer.

You said this, first sentence is pretty clear. Confused as to why you felt the need to say the bolded part. Thought you were implying there was another option.

Maybe I need a beer.
Meh im not the most clearest on my points. Was trying to point out that when carried to term its called having a baby but having an abortion is never referred to as killing the baby. I guess in my mind that seems weird because to me its the same thing (baby) whether its inside the womb or out. Regardless tho its not just the mothers body involved.

Lots of "one-time mistakes" end up with life long ramifications.

I can't say what my reaction would be to a 10 year prison sentence of a "one time mistake" of robbing a store would be. I don't think k it makes me an elitist to believe you shouldn't rob stores.
Robbing a liquor store is an intentional act of predation - kill that motherfucker.

Indulge me if you will, and let's discuss one hypothetical human being:

I'm referring to a teenage girl who (perhaps without her full consent or knowledge) gets liquored up & has sex for the first time. Have you ever seen teen boys feed girls super-sweet drinks with an under-reported amount of alcohol? Have you ever seen girls go along with the partying to avoid rejection by their girlfriends, a cool guy, or their peer group as a whole? Have you ever seen teenagers get in way over their heads because they're really just stupid, immature kids fumbling their way into adulthood?

So, let's say that girl is now ashamed, possibly feeling violated or traumatized, and maybe doesn't feel she can confide in any other person. Soon thereafter, she misses a period. Is she now resigned to being a baby factory rather than whatever completely different future she's been dreaming of?

What if the conception was borderline date rape but she's too ashamed and/or non-confrontational to hold the sperm donor accountable? What if the guy gave her a fake name along with the drinks? What if she thinks or knows her parents would disown her, and she's looking at being a semi-educated single mother whose brightest prospects are welfare or menial jobs that fit around her baby's schedule?

So, yeah - I believe that girl should have the option of terminating that unwanted pregnancy. Hopefully, she would carry the baby to term & give it up for adoption, but I don't think that or motherhood should be her only two options. Because she has more rights than the unhatched zygote IMHO.

Hitler felt the same. That is the position of all hate filled genocidalists, no matter what qualifiers they feebly attempt to use.
You're completely full of shit and/or you don't understand what you're blathering about. And you're full of emotion. You mad bro?

Simple as.

You willing to die to defend that belief?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

No, it's not.
So why do proponent of unfettered abortion bring up rape, incest, and life of the mother as their argument of last resort? Of the totality of abortions these are very much "fringe cases", unless you think that we suck at medicine and rape and incest incidents total a significant percentage of the half million to million legal abortions every year (depending if you use CDC data or Guttmacher institute, to name 2). Rape-related pregnancy was last figured at 5% of rapes (as on 1996). Estimated rape in this country (which includes non-penetration) is 4-500k/year. So this would account for 25k abortions each year.
However, a report in 2019 gave the rate of abortion due to rape and incest at 1% (6-9000 abortions/year).
Life of mother: About 1/1000 pregnancies are considered risky to the health of the mother. This doesn't mean 1/1000 die, they are just "high risk". My wife was considered that twice. Her best friend has a condition with a cyst in her brain that led to the same classification but was far more risky (as in the hospital recommended power of attorney be vested in someone if she was going to continue with pregnancy), had had 2 children with it. The statistics are: 1 out of every 8800 pregnancy deaths (edited) are attributed to the pregnancy/birth process. According to 2020 stats, that would mean 409 mothers died due to child birth/pregnancy.
So, with the most generous read on the statistics:
About 2% of abortions are justifiable under the best argument for unfettered access to abortion (the 1% of abortions attributed to rape/incest and the maybe 1% arguably life of the mother.
These are fringe cases. This is the argument given by much of the pro-abortion side as well as many of the posts on this topic here on IBB.

Last edited:
One recent study claimed that 80% of women who'd gotten one felt pressure from someone to get one, and the majority came from the father.
remember that women accept blame for their own actions far less often than other humanimals

The taxpayers are gonna end up paying for these kids one way or another right. They're probably gonna grow up and vote against you. If a woman is trying to get an abortion, how good of a parent do you think she's gonna be? These little morons have it hard enough, you think strapping an unwanted kid to their hip is going to make their lives easier? It's a hamster wheel of poverty and stupidity.

Conservatives need to pick their battles more carefully, fight for something that actually affects you.

The degradation of humanity in the eyes of the masses affects me directly. What are you going to do when the state declares you not to be valid humanity worthy of protection? What am I going to do in that case? Will I defend your right to life? You mine?
The airplane, automobile, television, and space travel were all around when devaluation of humanity based on nothing but the decree of the government turned into genocide on a large scale.
Can’t happen here? Some would say it’s been happening since ‘73…

uh, the state has never had any duty to protect anyone
it was just an illusion that people assumed was there
Right in the declaration. Governments created by men have a duty to ensure the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Then the little bit about overthrowing any government that infringes upon it (fails to protect those things).
So, uh,
1692411325437.jpeg

The degradation of humanity in the eyes of the masses affects me directly. What are you going to do when the state declares you not to be valid humanity worthy of protection? What am I going to do in that case? Will I defend your right to life? You mine?
The airplane, automobile, television, and space travel were all around when devaluation of humanity based on nothing but the decree of the government turned into genocide on a large scale.
We're there, my friend.
It's been happening since 1931 in the black community vis-a-vis the Democrat Party's Negro Project/Planned Parenthood.

And it's happening to this day via Pinko-lib Obama's 'undesirable list' when making a 2A purchase.

And two pinko-lib states; MN and NY, legalized killing healthy/full term/minutes-old babies.

Notice the common denominator here?🤔

Right in the declaration. Governments created by men have a duty to ensure the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Then the little bit about overthrowing any government that infringes upon it (fails to protect those things).
So, uh,
1692411325437.jpeg
lol

clearly you didn't get the memo, what they really meant back then was that government has a duty to protect some few bankers' monopoly on printing currency, and something about the big guy getting paid

Oh and bringing Democracy™ to any nation that decides to try to go a different direction than is Planned™

We're there, my friend.
It's been happening since 1931 in the black community vis-a-vis the Democrat Party's Negro Project/Planned Parenthood.

And it's happening to this day via Pinko-lib Obama's 'undesirable list' when making a 2A purchase.

And two pinko-lib states; MN and NY, legalized killing healthy/full term/minutes-old babies.

Notice the common denominator here?🤔
I can’t argue that at all, but I also am not willing to give up either.
Maybe we’re post-Augustus Rome, Weimar Germany, or Chavez Venezuela. I choose to believe we can be saved.
I believe in God, yes, but that’s not why I care so much. I think that regardless of yours or my beliefs that if we choose to devalue humanity in one place then it’s just a matter of degree for us to do it in all places. This doesn’t mean that I can’t wish pedophiles get raped and shanked in prison or that I don’t believe that the worst offenders in our society don’t forfeit their lives. I do believe that those results are the consequence of actions. If you haven’t acted in such a way to render your “endowed “ value then what right do you and I have to decree your basic humanity is worthless?
lol

clearly you didn't get the memo, what they really meant back then was that government has a duty to protect some few bankers' monopoly on printing currency, and something about the big guy getting paid

Oh and bringing Democracy™ to any nation that decides to try to go a different direction than is Planned™
Be cynical all you like, it’s a free* country.
I choose to believe that they meant what they said, and even if they didn’t that’s how most assumed it and operated under the assumption of in this country until very recently and it’s only been in the last 5 minutes that great swaths have lost that interpretation.

*for a limited time.

Be cynical all you like, it’s a free* country.
I choose to believe that they meant what they said, and even if they didn’t that’s how most assumed it and operated under the assumption of in this country until very recently and it’s only been in the last 5 minutes that great swaths have lost that interpretation.

*for a limited time.
Bro, a hundred years (the banker wars thing I mentioned) isn't 5 minutes

actually, a hundred years ain't accurate
right from the start there's been all manner of coercion and shit
always with the 'progress' and 'society' and collectivism

I'm starting to understand why everyone who looks into this kind of shit turns into an unintelligible lunatic like PAE...
Everything was rigged from the start, the only chance at outrunning some fuckwad's idea of "progress" is a new frontier, and there ain't none of them left but space.

Bro, a hundred years (the banker wars thing I mentioned) isn't 5 minutes

actually, a hundred years ain't accurate
right from the start there's been all manner of coercion and shit
always with the 'progress' and 'society' and collectivism

I'm starting to understand why everyone who looks into this kind of shit turns into an unintelligible lunatic like PAE...
Everything was rigged from the start, the only chance at outrunning some fuckwad's idea of "progress" is a new frontier, and there ain't none of them left but space.
100 years is 5 minutes in the perspective of human history, unless the ‘tism made you take it literally.
And yes, even if it was a fiction from the start as you believe, an appealing enough fiction can will itself into fact by enough believers.
Take racism. Back when it was way more real and obtrusive than it is today the black population in this country largely believed in its principles, to their benefit. Now that they have equal, and in some respects a superior position to Cracker John, M.D., now they quit believing in those principles and they’ve stagnated, or backslid, if they weren’t snuffed out in Sanger’s Nu Deutche shower rooms before they had a chance to play a victim.

100 years is 5 minutes in the perspective of human history, unless the ‘tism made you take it literally.
figured you were talking about 1776 to now
And yes, even if it was a fiction from the start as you believe, an appealing enough fiction can will itself into fact by enough believers.
is it your dream if it is what you were programmed since birth to believe, or is it the programmer's dream that you're living in?

there just ain't no escape from those who for no good reason figure they own you
maybe I should take up camping or drugs or something
that'd probably help

Everyone is a slave to some thing. In this country, you generally get to choose what you’re asleep too. With a few exceptions Of course . The only way I’ll truly is the great here. After whatever that is, you can choose to be a slave to what’s right or someone will choose for you to be a slave to… Something else

Everyone is a slave to some thing. In this country, you generally get to choose what you’re asleep too. With a few exceptions Of course . The only way I’ll truly is the great here. After whatever that is, you can choose to be a slave to what’s right or someone will choose for you to be a slave to… Something else
when did I choose to use the dollar of today instead of the dollar of 1912?

when did I choose to use the dollar of today instead of the dollar of 1912?
When you chose to use fiat currency, Duh. If you have chose to convert your feet into gold when you started working for the man you now at least be able to pay with,oh, $2006 dollars? You have had to of been around in 1912 to get that deal anyway, unless you’re the mysterious Internet time traveler that pops up every so often. are you? If I were you, I’d go back, a few more years left before women’s suffrage.:laughing:

So you'd fight for the rights of people that don't exist vs people that do exist. That makes no sense.

Top Back Refresh