What's new

Does Trump have a chance?

while strange, i'm not sure it matters. Chicago isn't really at risk of flipping red. kind of goes along with why i think trump wins, but loses popular vote by wider margin

I believe that's a distinct possibility. Shitcago will carry the whole state for Biden, so I doubt you'll see Trump spend much time or money there.

I've heard another scenario were Trump quits and walks away not giving Biden the satisfaction of actually beating Him. But we all know that's not going to happen. Trumps ego is too big to not want to be a two-term president. I think it will be an interesting election with some entertaining debates especially if Kanye makes it to them.

I've heard another scenario were Trump quits and walks away not giving Biden the satisfaction of actually beating Him. But we all know that's not going to happen. Trumps ego is too big to not want to be a two-term president. I think it will be an interesting election with some entertaining debates especially if Kanye makes it to them.

Not only won't that happen, if it did Biden would just crow out that he was so awesome he forced Trump to run away.

Even with all the associated b/s like tweeting and the like, he's a far cry better than the options we have to the north (I can't stomach typing the name of the shithole attached to the right of Saskatchewan). Consider yourselves lucky you don't have a random French jackass running your country into the ground globally, financially, and straight to China, imagine if your countrys leader started talking and then just switches half way through sentences to fawkin french. Yes your neighbor to the north is in worse shape than you, even with all your problems, hold your heads high, and hope for the less retarded to get elected.

Even with all the associated b/s like tweeting and the like, he's a far cry better than the options we have to the north (I can't stomach typing the name of the shithole attached to the right of Saskatchewan). Consider yourselves lucky you don't have a random French jackass running your country into the ground globally, financially, and straight to China, imagine if your countrys leader started talking and then just switches half way through sentences to fawkin french. Yes your neighbor to the north is in worse shape than you, even with all your problems, hold your heads high, and hope for the less retarded to get elected.

When is Alberta joining the USA? It makes total sense, for both Alberta and the US.

Bwahahaha! Total sense, don't drag that into running a country, it's far from the French way.
But yes, with the Yukon and a tiny piece NWT would make a nice corridor to heaven (Alaska), I've already picked a State name, Alaberta sounds about right.
​​​​

Isn’t Biden’s team actively trying to avoid debates because they know he won’t be able to get thru a whole sentence trying to answer the questions? I saw something yesterday that he is taking cognitive ability tests but they are refusing to release the results of them.

Lol what a little pansy girl cuck you have.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6quXm66K-U

Its gonna be close.

I cannot fathom 2020... a world in which the stage 9 dementia guy gets the best care/ pharmaceuticals that money can buy... to prop him up enough to possibly be the leader of the free world.

What a time to be alive. :rolleyes:

Its gonna be close.

I cannot fathom 2020... a world in which the stage 9 dementia guy gets the best care/ pharmaceuticals that money can buy... to prop him up enough to possibly be the leader of the free world.

Really...and some people are still shitting their pants over Covid. Joe Biden is the epitome of nightmares.

I use this definition of "TDS"

TOP DEFINITION
TDS
a.k.a. Trump Derangement Syndrome or Trump Delusion Syndrome. The inability to find fault with Trump due to the fact that you voted for him in 2016. Also see: Cognitive Dissonance and Confirmation Bias.

(Original version posted by streetlightserenader but deleted by some butthurt sufferer of TDS.)
Mike is disconnected from reality and plans to double-down on Trump in 2020; the TDS is strong in this one.

It fits lots of people here. :flipoff2:

Who will you be voting for?

Isn’t Biden’s team actively trying to avoid debates because they know he won’t be able to get thru a whole sentence trying to answer the questions? I saw something yesterday that he is taking cognitive ability tests but they are refusing to release the results of them.

Yes, the plandemic is very convenient for him.

Literally right before the Covid shit, they were impeaching Trump for all the stuff Biden was doing in Ukraine. Somehow instead of hiding in a bunker and waiting for shit to blow over, he's running for President now (cough Hillary).

Biden was doing the same kinda stuff in China too. Covid came from China. Hmmm...

Its gonna be close.

They're both too old. Trump isn't displaying dementia now, but then again, how would you know. Look at Reagan, he went downhill fast in his second term.

Exit polls still show Hitlery leading! 🙄

Damn, I forgot about Hillary. She's going to break the Glass ceiling!!!

October 26, 2016 5:49 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.
Conducted after the final presidential debate, the poll finds the Democratic nominee leads Trump among likely voters 51% to 37%, a significant lead over the Republican candidate.
According to the poll, Clinton has support of 90% of likely Democratic voters, as well as support from 15% of moderate Republicans. Of the Republicans surveyed, 79% said they would vote for Trump.
The poll finds that Clinton has consolidated the support of her party, while even managing to draw Republican voters.
The margin of error for the AP-GfK poll, conducted between Oct. 20-24, is plus or minus 2.75 percentage points.

I use this definition of "TDS"

TOP DEFINITION
TDS
a.k.a. Trump Derangement Syndrome or Trump Delusion Syndrome. The inability to find fault with Trump due to the fact that you voted for him in 2016. Also see: Cognitive Dissonance and Confirmation Bias.

(Original version posted by streetlightserenader but deleted by some butthurt sufferer of TDS.)
Mike is disconnected from reality and plans to double-down on Trump in 2020; the TDS is strong in this one.

It fits lots of people here. :flipoff2:

The democrat party has devolved to PeeWee Herman going " I know you are, but what am I?"

I was up in Wyoming a few weeks ago; fucking solid Trump territory. SLC, Utah full of Romney cock suckers but a few miles out of town and your back to normal. Plenty of Trump flags flying high in my neck of the woods. Mesquite NV; looks like Trump land
; can't say anything for Las Vegas.

I’m kinda hoping for a full dem sweep this election, just so we can get this shit show fully engaged.

Fucking Dem's are trying to stir up shit with the Russian Taliban bounty on US troops. It actually looks like they are trying to spin this into impeachment 2.0.

Fucking Dem's are trying to stir up shit with the Russian Taliban bounty on US troops. It actually looks like they are trying to spin this into impeachment 2.0.

What an asshole Trump is, trying to get us out of Afghanistan. And instead of helping him make that happen, the Democrats would rather we stay there then let him get our troops out. That's why that Bolton POS broke with him too. Trump wanted to negotiate for peace. This opposite day stuff is getting ridiculous.

Top Back Refresh