What's new

Does one of the two parties actually represent you?

This sums it up for me. So much truth.

How can we unite with you? You believe in actual Pothead conspiracy theories. You're clearly intelligent enough, but your mind is weak. It's not even that we disagree about things: You are an actual soft-headed, gullible, dipshit Conspiracy Theorist.

You know why you're like that? It's because you don't have a religion or don't have the religious territory mapped out in your mind. Intelligent people cannot afford to just say "Welp, I don't practice a religion" if they're atheist or not. Your mind will construct mythos whether you want it to or not.

You clearly don't have a handle on that, it's probably because of weed. Maybe you don't smoke weed though, so your intellectual development is stunted.

Either way, you don't have viable and legitimate opinions, because you live in La La Land. Or, whatever online persona you are creating does, in which case maybe you are sorted, but your persona sure isn't.

How can we unite with you? You believe in actual Pothead conspiracy theories. You're clearly intelligent enough, but your mind is weak. It's not even that we disagree about things: You are an actual soft-headed, gullible, dipshit Conspiracy Theorist.

You know why you're like that? It's because you don't have a religion or don't have the religious territory mapped out in your mind. Intelligent people cannot afford to just say "Welp, I don't practice a religion" if they're atheist or not. Your mind will construct mythos whether you want it to or not.

You clearly don't have a handle on that, it's probably because of weed. Maybe you don't smoke weed though, so your intellectual development is stunted.

Either way, you don't have viable and legitimate opinions, because you live in La La Land. Or, whatever online persona you are creating does, in which case maybe you are sorted, but your persona sure isn't.

How can a persona be sorted without actual answers to life? Do I just take a random existing lie and run with it?
I can't accept Darwinism, Atheism or any current religion. They all point to similar things, similar thoughts. I started there and I have my own opinion about this universe.
I do not reject God. I do think that God had ZERO to do with this entire universe or it's order, rules and stuff.

Are you sorted? How long? Until your deathbed thoughts?
Tell me which conspiracy I believe in. Serious question. Being for a third party instead of "black and white" is a conspiracy theory?

To explain in the words of not me, but actual philosophers:

Kierkegaard stated that a belief in anything beyond the Absurd requires an irrational but perhaps necessary religious "leap" into the intangible and empirically unprovable (now commonly referred to as a "leap of faith"). However, Camus regarded this solution, and others, as "philosophical suicide".

I stand with Camus on this subject. I say: "If a religion is the answer, there would be one obviously clear religion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

In philosophy, "the Absurd" refers to the conflict between the human tendency to seek inherent value and meaning in life, and the human inability to find any in a purposeless, meaningless or chaotic and irrational universe.[SUP][1][/SUP] The universe and the human mind do not each separately cause the Absurd, but rather, the Absurd arises by the contradictory nature of the two existing simultaneously.

As a philosophy, absurdism furthermore explores the fundamental nature of the Absurd and how individuals, once becoming conscious of the Absurd, should respond to it. The absurdist philosopher Albert Camus stated that individuals should embrace the absurd condition of human existence. He then promotes life rich in willful experience.[SUP][2][/SUP]

Lastly, a person can choose to embrace the absurd condition. According to Camus, one's freedom – and the opportunity to give life meaning – lies in the recognition of absurdity. If the absurd experience is truly the realization that the universe is fundamentally devoid of absolutes, then we as individuals are truly free. "To live without appeal,"[SUP][20][/SUP] as he puts it, is a philosophical move to define absolutes and universals subjectively, rather than objectively. The freedom of humans is thus established in a human's natural ability and opportunity to create their own meaning and purpose; to decide (or think) for him- or herself. The individual becomes the most precious unit of existence, representing a set of unique ideals that can be characterized as an entire universe in its own right. In acknowledging the absurdity of seeking any inherent meaning, but continuing this search regardless, one can be happy, gradually developing meaning from the search alone.

This lead me to believe that the universe is in fact of intelligent design. Our own. God created time, matter and our soul. I believe the souls is a singlar "being" outside of time and space. We created this universe by using what God gave us. When we combined time, matter and our soul the result was the big bang.

It could explain things like:
- soulmates and the search for such
- why humans sometimes don't "feel at home" in their body or gender
- why we say "we come from the stars"
- why we are creating religions to explain life
- why we are being able to ask questions like "what is life"
- are able to see time as something separate
- why humans always default to "something more"
- Adam and eve, the fall of man (we fell because this reality is so suggestive and emotions are strong)
- why quantum mechanics say "reality is not actually real"
- why "the absurd" is a very valid feeling
- and why movies and shows like LOST or The Matrix are so hugely popular
- why we love to build entire universes (in games and book) and then proceed to let ourselves fall into a different reality, surpassing even time. (Hint, hint...)
- ESP and such
- Why you "just know" things. Like who is calling - even though it's random
- "we are all one" and thoughts like that.
- why we are "higher" than animals

Last edited:
How can a persona be sorted without actual answers to life? Do I just take a random existing lie and run with it?
I can't accept Darwinism, Atheism or any current religion. They all point to similar things, similar thoughts. I started there and I have my own opinion about this universe.
I do not reject God. I do think that God had ZERO to do with this entire universe or it's order, rules and stuff.

Are you sorted? How long? Until your deathbed thoughts?
Tell me which conspiracy I believe in. Serious question. Being for a third party instead of "black and white" is a conspiracy theory?

I don't remember your conspiracy theories. A couple weeks ago you were talking about some cock-a-mamey thing like you did on the old board.

As for 'atheism', I'd agree that 90% of it is bunk. But the overall facts are pretty clear and getting clearer every day: whether seeded from outer space or started here on Earth, humans ultimately came from a lightning-struck mud puddle. This happened for the same reason stars exist: because stars and Life both increase the rate of Entropy. Entropy is the underlying law of the universe, and determines that if you put $10 of gas in your car, you might as well light $6 of it on fire, because that's exactly what's going to happen to your gasoline, it's getting turned into heat.

There are well-established works on atheism. 95% of atheists don't look at them, they're just resentful, arrogant, ignorant, or some other practicing form of human character flaw.

I am accusing you of this. Being sloppy and wishy-washy. Don't get me wrong, all Creativity stems from a disordered mind. I'm saying that on certain issues: relgion, politics, etc, you don't have to be Orthodox to do some required formal investigation.

Being specific is not Orthodoxy. And you don't have to be 'firm' or 'non-vaciallating' either, I also claim to be open to new ideas, and have a well-established magisteria that I won't even claim to be sure of. Any human that claims sureness in any of these matters is obviously not credible, and you've said as much.

I'm saying that you are susceptible to odd thoughts, and that you consider this to be a good thing, likelyl because you grew up in cucked Germany and now inhabit a fantasy enclave called San Francisco.

You've read The Selfish Gene, right? I'd also recommend a few others in terms of atheism, none of them 'the 4 books' written about ten years ago by hitchens, dawkins, harris, and dennett, except for Dennett's 'Breaking the Spell'.

Yes that was a tangent but I figured I'd run it down.

I don't remember your conspiracy theories. A couple weeks ago you were talking about some cock-a-mamey thing like you did on the old board.

As for 'atheism', I'd agree that 90% of it is bunk. But the overall facts are pretty clear and getting clearer every day: whether seeded from outer space or started here on Earth, humans ultimately came from a lightning-struck mud puddle. This happened for the same reason stars exist: because stars and Life both increase the rate of Entropy. Entropy is the underlying law of the universe, and determines that if you put $10 of gas in your car, you might as well light $6 of it on fire, because that's exactly what's going to happen to your gasoline, it's getting turned into heat.

There are well-established works on atheism. 95% of atheists don't look at them, they're just resentful, arrogant, ignorant, or some other practicing form of human character flaw.

I am accusing you of this. Being sloppy and wishy-washy. Don't get me wrong, all Creativity stems from a disordered mind. I'm saying that on certain issues: relgion, politics, etc, you don't have to be Orthodox to do some required formal investigation.

Being specific is not Orthodoxy. And you don't have to be 'firm' or 'non-vaciallating' either, I also claim to be open to new ideas, and have a well-established magisteria that I won't even claim to be sure of. Any human that claims sureness in any of these matters is obviously not credible, and you've said as much.

I'm saying that you are susceptible to odd thoughts, and that you consider this to be a good thing, likelyl because you grew up in cucked Germany and now inhabit a fantasy enclave called San Francisco.

You've read The Selfish Gene, right? I'd also recommend a few others in terms of atheism, none of them 'the 4 books' written about ten years ago by hitchens, dawkins, harris, and dennett, except for Dennett's 'Breaking the Spell'.

Yes that was a tangent but I figured I'd run it down.

I cannot accept that the magisteria of science and religion do not overlap. They must overlap. One of the reasons I started searching for a different, a "part" explanation if you will.
The fact that Atheism exists is the fact I look at. It exists very widely as a nihilistic explanation. As do various other explanations. They all try to explain life in an all encompassing way.

Atheism and God must coexist in the actual explaination of this universe.

The reason I am what you call wishy washy and sloppy is that if my current theory is somewhat close, it means: we can do whatever we want with nature, and killing a human is "nothing of importance" biologically and theologically, only within this reality. As in:don't off the next Einstein, and take care of nature until you can create nature. This danger of misinterpretation (Make all animals and plants your own, like in the Bible) is stopping me from writing a formal paper.
Also, my e-persona does not face physical (reality) consequences when trying out thoughts and ideas and bouncing them off of actual humans.
Weed has nothing to do with it. Odd thoughts are being non-conform. I do see it as a benefit when thinking about this stuff.

Geoforming other planets... You need a intelligent desgin / creator type mind to even think of this stuff? It's something we humans have.

I cannot accept that the magisteria of science and religion do not overlap. They must overlap. One of the reasons I started searching for a different, a "part" explanation if you will.
The fact that Atheism exists is the fact I look at. It exists very widely as a nihilistic explanation. As do various other explanations. They all try to explain life in an all encompassing way.

Atheism and God must coexist in the actual explaination of this universe.

The reason I am what you call wishy washy and sloppy is that if my current theory is somewhat close, it means: we can do whatever we want with nature, and killing a human is "nothing of importance" biologically and theologically, only within this reality. As in:don't off the next Einstein, and take care of nature until you can create nature. This danger of misinterpretation (Make all animals and plants your own, like in the Bible) is stopping me from writing a formal paper.
Also, my e-persona does not face physical (reality) consequences when trying out thoughts and ideas and bouncing them off of actual humans.
Weed has nothing to do with it. Odd thoughts are being non-conform. I do see it as a benefit when thinking about this stuff.

Geoforming other planets... You need a intelligent desgin / creator type mind to even think of this stuff? It's something we humans have.

It's not that big of a deal. Humans have been transforming their environment for long enough to have evolved instinctive behaviors for it. Before the Agricultural Revolution 10,000 years ago (not long enough to evolve a tolerance for eating grains, as evidenced by epidemic obesity and diabetes today), humans had been sowing grains, encouraging certain plants to grow in certain areas so that animals were easier to hunt, and using tools. Even quarrying, to a primitive extent, for hundreds of thousands of years.

Geoforming is just another expression of environmental modification and tool use.

As for Atheism and God: like the example above, your misconceptions are based on incomplete information. You have a very limited education, and don't read much factual information as well. It's not uncommon for well-read people to know that humans evolved an instinct to use tools (that's what this entire board is founded on, in fact, using tools to modify things to our liking). You just ignored that fact when you basically intimated that there is a Divine spark to create.

Not only are humans tool-users and smart, we now have definitive evidence that humans evolve to be smarter. That would be a huge survival attribute if one tribe of humans evolves to be smarter as time goes on, and another tribe of humans doesn't. That would give one tribe of humans a massive competitive advantage, might, in fact, lead to that tribe taking over the entire planet of other humans....

I find a few reasons why people cling to Mystical concepts like religion, and for you, superstitions or unfounded beliefs:
  1. They lack information, and lack curiosity about the world
  2. They like the comfort of religion or strange beliefs
  3. They are complying with social pressure
Let's look at #2:

People like to believe that there is a Worldwide conspiracy to control the Earth's economy and society. This is founded on improper exercise of Religion by large numbers of people, coupled with fear about the fact that nobody is in charge of this circus. Sure, big Corps and Governments like China want a One World Order, but other big Corps and nations don't want that. So there is an equilibrium, and all of the chaos is just that, chaos.

That scares the shit out of un-curious brainlets, so they resort to conspiracy theories. Same with JFK. If a President can be knocked off so easily, that means the world is this chaotic, dangerous place with awful boogeymen hiding around every corner. So instead of acknowledging that a reject Commie popped Kennedy, they resort to Oliver Stone style conspiracy.

I don't really condemn the last two reasons I listed, I do however condemn the first. I despise deliberate ignorance, and it's common. Common. It disgusts me. The fact that huge proportions of humans lack all curiosity about the world and are afraid of any challenge to their world view is one of the most demoralizing facts about humans. That's because most humans are Slaves. That makes sense, since human society grew out of slavery, but it disgusts me that so many people don't fight and buck it.

The fact is, most humans are incurious, submissive, fearful retards who want to be told what to do, and be held at night so they aren't scared because of the boogies.

I find the incuriosity to be rife on this board, but you are not one of these. And there are a good proportion of people here who do investigate throughout their lives, and I think this corresponds to the fabrication and adventure that underlie off-road sports.

Top Back Refresh