What's new

Does anyone make a kids SxS aside from Polaris?

DMG

Red Skull Member
Member Number
My son is 7 so he is not ready for a big SxS.

Trailmaster makes one but it is chicom stuff. My son had one for a couple years and I never had any problems out of it. It was 2wd though.

Trailmaster makes one but it is chicom stuff. My son had one for a couple years and I never had any problems out of it. It was 2wd though.
I got a trail master for my kids and they love it. It had 400+ mikes on it when we got it. Go power sports has almost everything for them and they are super easy to work on. After a couple years, it has 1200 now :smokin:

If I had any advise for something for the kids that will see intermittent use, get something fuel injected if at all possible.
Honestly, I over estimated how big of a deal 2wd would be. It’s rarely an issue with they boys. Their talent runs out way before their traction.
B97796D0-C8D5-4162-AAD9-42FC3C710490.jpeg

Not a SxS, but we bought this for our son.

It has a CVT and a gear box with Fwd/Rev. It is still a go-cart though, so it won't go up steep hills due to lack of gearing/power. The quality is also typical go-cart, so don't expect Honda/Yamaha type quality. I wish the gearbox had a High/Low option as well as the Fwd/Rev.

It has a CVT and a gear box with Fwd/Rev. It is still a go-cart though, so it won't go up steep hills due to lack of gearing/power. The quality is also typical go-cart, so don't expect Honda/Yamaha type quality. I wish the gearbox had a High/Low option as well as the Fwd/Rev.
a low gear would be awesome.

Top Back Refresh