What's new

Does anybody want to see tools i use for shock work?

I ordered a couple things to investigate the FOA’s That I said I would evaluate. My girlfriend thought I should’ve done and unboxing and show you what I got and what it is. It’s too late for that but I’m wondering if you guys want to see what I consider minimal tools for a garage guy to work on shocks at home. Or do you guys already all know?

Let me know if you want to see something like that before I tear and do the shocks. I still have a few more things coming and hopefully my old loaner or 2.5 foxes is to compare.

Can I borrow them when you're not using them?

J/K:flipoff2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah I'd say you did alright for your self, her on the otherhand....

Is this going to be something you two can do together or are you going to need outside help?

Who knows? She is very stubborn and does not like to call Lynn outside help so we’re gonna try I think. Otherwise I will call for help.

Yes, you tease, bring the fawkin' tech!

Shock tools, GF pics, shock disassembly, GF pics, shock valving, GF tools, shocking GF pics . . .

(taps foot)

<sigh>

(tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap)

200.gif - Click image for larger version  Name:	200.gif Views:	0 Size:	2.41 MB ID:	11683

:flipoff2:

Still no shock tools or pics of GF ? Frank,are you trying to sabotage this place already ?

:flipoff2:

No. Waiting for a couple more tools and girlfriend went home for the week. We will film next weekend.

here is a pic of her and her Melin lid.

photo3296.jpg

At the risk of being completely tactless and an ass,how did she wind up in a chair?

Spent some time organizing in the garage, just figured out that some thing I ordered has not shown up and will be here on Wednesday. So instead of today we will film next weekend.

Spent some time organizing in the garage, just figured out that some thing I ordered has not shown up and will be here on Wednesday. So instead of today we will film next weekend.

Ain't that some shit :shaking:

Film your Gal making you some of them fancy drinks to hold us over ​​​​​​ :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh