What's new

Do you vote every election, local and national?

Do you vote every election, local and national?

• Only POTUS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only local

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miss some ever now and then

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Do not vote

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Vote every election.

Votes: 50 66.7%

• Total voters
Voted for Gore in 2000 and he lost while getting the most votes...voted in 2016 as I didn’t want Hillary...never again.

Did it a handful of times: against Bush Jr, pro Trump as he was a lesser evil vs Hillary, for some local stuff.

Going forward no plans to continue participating in circus act, special interest always finds a way to put their favorites up front.

I’ve voted in every one since I turned 18, now 53, will continue to vote in every one. Wife never voted until we met, I forced the issue, she now votes, usually how I tell her I am voting. She has the same values/views I do, she just always thought that they are all crooks so why vote. I started her with voting on the issues/referendums and worked from there.

Ever since I became a Naturalized Citizen in 1978, I have voted in every local, State and National election.

It's one of the privileges of becoming a US Citizen that I worked real hard for and do not take for granted.......

I take voting seriously :usa:

My youngest turned 18 this year, she’s excited because her first ballot cast will be during the 100th anniversary year of the 19th amendment :usa:

We raised our girls stressing the importance of voting. We’ve never told them to vote one way or the other, just to be informed on the person/topics you are voting for

Both seem pretty conservative though :laughing:

Every election.

First time I ever voted, I was 19y.o., was for Ronaldus Magus' reelection in '84. :smokin: :usa:

Been voting ever since.

reagan-bush_84_navy_with_red_grande_417311f5-1c6c-463d-956c-f0c225298293_grande.jpg?v=1543877514.jpg

Note every major one but miss local ones on occasion. Actually never voted or even know anything about the politics of the county I've been in the last 3 years.

Missed one, it was a mayoral election my senior year of college. Incumbent won 90 to 10 and everyone knew it'd go that way so I saved myself the gas money

My youngest turned 18 this year, she’s excited because her first ballot cast will be during the 100th anniversary year of the 19th amendment :usa:

We raised our girls stressing the importance of voting. We’ve never told them to vote one way or the other, just to be informed on the person/topics you are voting for

Both seem pretty conservative though :laughing:

That's just being good parenting , I've stressed this to my kids also .

Good job mom & dad

Ever since I became a Naturalized Citizen in 1978, I have voted in every local, State and National election.

It's one of the privileges of becoming a US Citizen that I worked real hard for and do not take for granted.......

Thank you for setting a good example

I vote against every bond or project locally. I dont understand why people purposely vote for higher taxes.

I hate to say it, but if I dont know the people in a particular race, I blindly vote Republican over Democrat.

I vote against every bond or project locally. I dont understand why people purposely vote for higher taxes.

I hate to say it, but if I dont know the people in a particular race, I blindly vote Republican over Democrat.

This is pretty much why I vote in most of the local elections also, shooting down the stupid bonds. People don't seem to realize that it still costs money and where that money comes from.

I also pretty much blindly vote republican, but I'm also in california so I'm not sure it matters much most of the time. I always wonder if we could ever get all the conservatives out to vote, maybe, just maybe, we could turn this state red again. All the conservatives I know have just given up.

Kevin

Every election beginning at 18, now 56. My grandad’s line was: don’t vote, don’t bitch.

I do the same. This state wastes more money than I can count. NO MORE TAXES. They need to square their fiscal act away.

I've missed a few primaries, but have made everything else. With early voting being for damn near a month prior to election day it's easy to go in when it's convenient.

Duane

I’ve voted in every one since I turned 18, now 53, will continue to vote in every one. Wife never voted until we met, I forced the issue, she now votes, usually how I tell her I am voting. She has the same values/views I do, she just always thought that they are all crooks so why vote. I started her with voting on the issues/referendums and worked from there.

I vote every time - both national and local.

If you tell me y’all voted in every election and have even the vaguest idea of who the fuck you voted for I’ll call you a liar.

hell, half the candidates for some guy running in a primary for some judge position have no info available. You say you’ve been doing it since 78, so you predate the Internet by decades.

admit it, half the time y’all are picking random names.

Top Back Refresh