What's new

Do we need to do a welfare check on Action Fab?

DMG

Red Skull Member
Member Number
He could be stuck under an excavator or horse or his ego or something :flipoff2:

He’s fine, he just swears off social media every once in a while. Gets sick of people calling him a millennial and telling him he’s doing everything wrong. He slipped up and commented on something on FB a couple days ago. Chris is alive and well and in all likelihood reading more books arming himself with knowledge to come back here and debate world philosophy/politics with you old ****s some more.

He’ll be along shortly. It takes a while to grease all that equipment with a manual grease gun.:grinpimp:

It's like Beatlejuice you can't mention his name too many times or he shows up. So just shut up and enjoy the time we have now! :homer:

I was actually just starting to wonder about him. People give him a lot of shit, and he does have some kooky ideas/theories sometimes, but I enjoy having him around. I like his different viewpoint, and he is not afraid to go against the grain. He also does some decent fab work and has some cool builds. I honestly don't understand why so many people have such a hard on to give him so much shit. I guess I have trouble hating the guy for deleting a thread where he shared interesting content just to get constantly shit on by all the chit chat "bad asses" :shaking:

I was actually just starting to wonder about him. People give him a lot of shit, and he does have some kooky ideas/theories sometimes, but I enjoy having him around. I like his different viewpoint, and he is not afraid to go against the grain. He also does some decent fab work and has some cool builds. I honestly don't understand why so many people have such a hard on to give him so much shit. I guess I have trouble hating the guy for deleting a thread where he shared interesting content just to get constantly shit on by all the chit chat "bad asses" :shaking:

Agreed. 75% of the threads he starts are actually pretty cool and then it's just a race to run them off the rails

He’s fine, he just swears off social media every once in a while. Gets sick of people calling him a millennial and telling him he’s doing everything wrong. He slipped up and commented on something on FB a couple days ago. Chris is alive and well and in all likelihood reading more books arming himself with knowledge to come back here and debate world philosophy/politics with you old ****s some more.

You mean- "listen" to more books... cause he is a Millennial. :flipoff2:

IBB is a fruitcake, and a fruitcake is not complete unless it has a few nuts. I have nuts, sometimes they itch.

Honestly if the guy deleted a thread that's a shame. My pet peeves run toward the ignorant (deliberately ignorant) so I don't see Action Fab as any sort of a villain.

However, shit chat is where internet badass keyboard warriors hang out. I mean, some measure of thick skin is required here. Anyone espousing 'interesting content' is going to get shit on here. That's why it's called shit chat. Because everyone here is completely and utterly full of shit.

Last edited:
Everyone misses him right up till he shows back up:flipoff2:

Having his viewpoint is good to have in the mix. Even if sometimes that viewpoint comes from way out in the cheap seats.

I welcome his differing viewpoints, and appreciate an off-center (or off-base) take on stuff.

My only real gripe is when he HGTDs threads that could help others (=narcissistic & selfish).

Beyond that, I reserve the right to call him out when he's being a condescending douche.

Some folks fuck with him for no "real" reason - dickhead move, but . . . Shit Chat, deal widdit :laughing:

He actually got things done with killing himself or others.

. My pet peeves run toward the ignorant (deliberately ignorant)
Must be tough constantly fighting with yourself. Although I think calling you deliberately ignorant is really just giving you too much credit.

Top Back Refresh