Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

Disney OK March 23-26, 2023 trip

Wades_76_cj7

RZR guy, NO I am not gay..
Member Number
Loc
KC MO
beginning stages of planning a trip to Disney OK in March. Don't want to go during Big Meats Run so will set the date once the BMR calendar is out.

most likely go down on Thursday night after work and wheel Friday and Saturday, head home Sunday. have a group wanting to check it out and will be in SXS. anyone else in the area and free come on by and say hey.

that said can anyone recommend a campground with RV hookups and possibly cabins for those in my group that don't have campers?

Edit: Going March 23-26. Arrive Thursday evening and head home Sunday.

Last edited:
A friend recommended Copperwood Lodge. Not much info on their website but they do show small cabins with kitchenette, full bathroom and queen bed. Plus they have RV sites with water/elec but no dump station on site. He said most people just dump at the state park on the way out of town.

i stayed at two moms camp ground in their cabins, small but it worked. its like a cart corral at menards they put spray foam in and call it a cabin. but its close. its close to hoglans, and close to park. fyi

I stayed at two moms too. There is one shared bathroom/showerhouse building with men and women separated by a wall. Some fancy women might not approve but it works. I was down there at bmr22 and they had rv spots but the hookups were not in yet. Their rv spots are in that new cutout road between Hogans blacktop and the road that goes down by the dam. There is another road they cut going down the hill to it.

Right where the yellow is where 2 moms rv spots are. That Beach drive is the new road cut in. Its big enough to get a fullsize semi down and enough room to make the corner.

9FD0895F-1C15-439A-8963-27E9A1ABB387.jpeg

We are still going next weekend. Wife and I will roll in Thursday evening and the rest of the group will be there Friday morning.

Top Back Refresh