VA Detroit Diesel 4 Cylinder 4-53 and 10 Speed Road Ranger RTO610

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlxJ64

Rust is Paint
Member Number
Loc
Richmond / Cville - VA
Located off I-64 between Richmond and Charlottesville, (Columbia, Va).
$2250 obo / trades

Selling some project parts I had acquired over the past few years because the truck they were going to go in was sold during my divorce and I don't see me building something this big now the way my health is going.

453N with a later 4 valve head. Road Speed Gov and SAE 2 Flywheel housing and clutch style flywheel. ie, its automotive application. Bars over good if I pull the rack pin but the #3 injector rod is very stuck. I messed with it some, but not a lot. Top of engine is very clean inside.

Transmission is an RT610 Road Ranger 10 Speed that was fully torn down, tanked, primed and painted, new bearings, new seals, and was partially put back together when the RTO OVERDRIVE conversion kit was found. So the project stalled there. The OD Kit is new in the box. I got it for a steal but you can't find these kits for under $700 last I checked and people keep trying to buy that from me. I want it to stay with the transmission because it makes the transmission usable in a lot of applications. Clutch housing, shifter, air stuff, its all there.

The Detroit and Trans w/ OD kit $2250, or some trades for tools, ATVs, etc.

Can load on your trailer, but prefer not to ship unless I get it on a better pallet. Total weight is about 1750 lbs.

I also have a set of GM 2.5 ton, 27 spline front loader axles that I can sell on top of this if someone wants to make a big package deal.

detroit453.jpg

detroit453andRT610.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh