What's new

Dems Phoenix headquarters burnt.

Member Number
Loc
AZ
Arizona Democratic Party headquarters fire believed to be arson

The building near Central Avenue and Thomas Road caught on fire early Friday. No one was injured.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/...9-6e6fb6caba9e

a790f88c-939b-4d54-a698-f18c6912ba32_16x9.jpeg
a790f88c-939b-4d54-a698-f18c6912ba32_750x422.jpeg

This story stinks of . . . something . . .

. . . it seems . . . juicy . . . do you smell it?

:idea: - Did they find some bleach and a rope yet?

EDIT: too slow / late to the party :frown:

EDIT 2: by chance, were campaign finance records "completely destroyed"? :laughing:

Last edited:
I wonder about that. Seems like they aren't ready for that yet as they're still suckling the Soros teat and aren't ready for whole milk.
Repubs are at home watching, drinking Bud Light, loading mags, and smoking shit on their pellet smoker for dinner.

They first need to intimidate the regular and moderate leftists into being on their side. Then they can seize power, purge the competing leftist, and move onto the right.

It's the standard playbook for this shit.

They may blame the right, centrists, or even Buddha for the attack, but it will be the far left that is actually repsonsible.

Are you watching me:mad3:

:flipoff2:

Just fuckin' living life and assuming half of you are doing the same. I don't own a pellet smoker ortor drink piss water though. :grinpimp:

I could give 2 Shats of morning coffee about Who did it, as it's pretty clear self victimization has hit HQ.

Just fuckin' living life and assuming half of you are doing the same. I don't own a pellet smoker ortor drink piss water though. :grinpimp:

I could give 2 Shats of morning coffee about Who did it, as it's pretty clear self victimization has hit HQ.

I drink piss beer because I can still get up every morning after tossing back 3 or 8. Not so if I get into the whiskeys, bourbons or the porters I really like. The rest is just living life..:laughing:

gonna go clean some stuff now....

The wife's ex SIL brought us some THC drops they make and added above the suggested amount of drops to my beer. Now I'm squint eyeing everything and hungry AF 11-1/2 minutes after dinner and tasting bud in my burps. Now I'm thinking I enjoy IBB and glad I ditched the FB. The bromances in some of these threads have me thinking some of these guys need to diddle one another and get on with life. Never been much of a CC poster, but the tech threads are slowwwww.

This right here is internet gold. Thank you my new found friend:laughing:

I think the wife or kids have some edibles floating around, I might join you shortly. If I stop posting or I get all cryptic its because I stopped smoking pot 20 plus years ago cause it made paranoid. :grinpimp:

They first need to intimidate the regular and moderate leftists into being on their side. Then they can seize power, purge the competing leftist, and move onto the right.

It's the standard playbook for this shit.

They may blame the right, centrists, or even Buddha for the attack, but it will be the far left that is actually repsonsible.

absolutely. :beer: just like the mask stuff, it requires a very large 'normalization' of their behavior. they are forcing out the moderates, choose a side of the fence. you don't wanna be a fascist, right? just stand there, i'll throw the brick. you aren't doing anything. "they" are the bad guys.

This right here is internet gold. Thank you my new found friend:laughing:

I think the wife or kids have some edibles floating around, I might join you shortly. If I stop posting or I get all cryptic its because I stopped smoking pot 20 plus years ago cause it made paranoid. :grinpimp:

Lol. I HGTD'd my post being so off topic and post whoring.... Now I think, fuggit...the thread is lost anyways. 😁

Accelerant sniffing dog smelt accelerant so arson, no suspect yet.

Edibles in moderation are gold, especially when two toddlers fall asleep early

On topic - I know 0 folks on the right side of things that would spend time burning a building down. They either like their fam, alone time, or are working

If I were a democrat this is exactly what I would do when I realized Biden was our best chance.

Top Back Refresh