Latest photos

Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

Death at Kansas Rocks?

backchat

Member Number
Loc
KS
Not a great article, so I was hoping a local may have more information. The area where they list the rollover accident is a pretty tame loop leading to trail heads. I'll bet you could take a caddy where he supposedly rolled...

Man that sucks. A fluke deal I'm sure.

Condolences to the family and especially his boys who witnessed it first hand.

There was a new gladiator rolled at hot springs earlier this year in a spot where I've never seen a roll before. Just goes to show we always need to be aware of what we're doing. Anything can happen at any moment to make things go in a direction we never would expected.

Indeed. Tough news for all I'm sure.

My heart goes out to those boys. I have a 12 and a 10 that wheel with me. I couldn't imagine.

My mom sent me that yesterday and told me I better not go there it’s dangerous. I laughed and said I go harder places every time I go out. I told her it was probably a mall crawler without a seatbelt on. I have never been there I can only assume from the pictures that most of the trails are easy. I will go someday but Im not bug on their short hours you can run.

It says he had his belt on so Im not sure how it happened.

RIP Jeepguy. Prayers for him and his family.

I wonder what trail he was on. I have been to KS Rocks several times. There are a few short really steep hills there and if he was inexperienced I can see things getting out of shape before he knew what happened.

my heart goes out to the family and those boys.. that had to be awful seeing that.. :frown:

Edit: Hell it could have been an easy trail and the front end just took a bad bounce and over it went.. It's happened to me before..

Top Back Refresh