What's new

Dead Pool - 2021

Baseball player Bill Virdon who managed the NY Yankees (1974 & 1975) is dead at 90-

Nose tackle/offensive/defensive lineman Curley Culp is dead at 75. Pancreatic problems-

Bodybuilder Dave Draper who held titles for Mr NJ, Mr America & Mr Universe is dead at 79-

Eddie Mekka who played Carmine Ragusa (The Big Ragoo) on "Laverne & Shirley" is dead at 69-

DE Claude Humphrey who played for Atlanta Falcons & Philadelphia Eagles is dead at 77-

Last surviving officer from Easy Company (HBO series "Band of Brothers") Col. Edward Shames died at 99-
:usa: :beer:

Wow, I did not know Bob Dole was partially paralyzed from his WWII injuries.
Yeah IIRC it was his right hand that is why it was always clench and held down by his side, sometimes he would cary a pen in it so people wouldn't know
Vaya Con Dios

Yeah IIRC it was his right hand that is why it was always clench and held down by his side, sometimes he would cary a pen in it so people wouldn't know
Vaya Con Dios
My opinion of Bob Dole went up a few notches after reading his obituary. He fought in the 10th Mountain Division in Italy, my wife's grandfather was a WWII veteran from the 10th and the Italian campaign. I've been to Camp Hale in CO and know some of the 10ths history. They had a hard fought campaign against a well dug in enemy in terrain that favored a defensive fight.

Top Back Refresh