What's new

Dave Chappelle is a faggot, and yes I would gladly tell him to his face.

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
Dave Chappelle:
  • Had parents who were both college professors (over $100,000/yr in income each)
  • Grew up in an affluent neighborhood, went to the best schools
  • Was coddled by every white faggot comedian around him since he was 14
  • Spends his money on a house in a White neighborhood
  • Married an Asian woman
  • His best friend and most prolific writer is a white guy who looks like Eric Clapton in the depths of cocaine addiction, who came from a neighborhood with a $395,000/yr median income that was 98.5% white
Why do people hang on this faggot's dick so much? He's funny, but he's not a sage. He doesn't know the slightest thing about living in America.

He regularly makes threats that if anyone messes with Dave, a 'ni@@er' as he says, will come and kill you. He professes to be Black, but he has never lived a 'black' lifestyle.

He constantly denigrates Whites as much as he can, while claiming to support every Black anything that ever lived, including the dead rapist Kobe Bryant.

He is a hypocrite and a coward, and anyone listening to him today is a faggot.

Fuck this weak-ass motherfucker. Fuck Dave and his moral sanitation. Fuck Dave Chappelle and his racist bullshit.

If you are white and pay, in any way, for this Racist's bullshit, you deserve to be turned out into the streets and cast down among the Sodomites, to see what it's really like. Fuck you.

His b

Last edited:
Dave Chappelle:

If you are white and pay, in any way, for this Racist's bullshit, you deserve to be turned out into the streets and cast down among the Sodomites, to see what it's really like. Fuck you.

And then you post a link to one of his videos so that he can earn money on the clicks.

Well done!! Supporting the guy you claim to hate!

Clean up your language or go on vacation, its up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched Chappelle show probably way too much over the last 18 years. His stuff from that era was gold.

I didn't much care for his recent specials when starts talking politics.

Not watching the video above. I truthfully do not care about celebrity's political opinions and am not a fan of mixing comedy and politics.

I care as little about Dave Chappelles opinion as I do yours Everstupid. At least he used to be funny, youre just a pathetic little ball sack.

watched the video. He made some good points. But it wasn't comedic.

???
Seems like a good guy to me?

71mrdfG8LEL._SX268_.jpg

Evernoob, you are one racist piece of shit. I've been around PBB long enough to see all the post whoring over opinionated morons burn out and get banned or run off. It will happen and hundreds will silently smile.

Evernoob, you are one racist piece of shit. I've been around PBB long enough to see all the post whoring over opinionated morons burn out and get banned or run off. It will happen and hundreds will silently smile.

Hey, every minute he spends typing stuff on the internet is a minute he's not hitting a woman.

I've always liked his stuff but I made it about 3 minutes into that video last night before I realized what it was going to be and shut it off.

Not going to put myself through some unfunny political shit and tarnish the funny man image I have of him.

I've always liked his stuff but I made it about 3 minutes into that video last night before I realized what it was going to be and shut it off.

Not going to put myself through some unfunny political shit and tarnish the funny man image I have of him.

When he was younger (about 4,500 cartons of Salem 100's ago) ...he was good. Now it's political with his satire. Straight stand up comedy seems to be in his past.

Dave Chappelle:
  • Had parents who were both college professors (over $100,000/yr in income each)
  • Grew up in an affluent neighborhood, went to the best schools
  • Was coddled by every white faggot comedian around him since he was 14
  • Spends his money on a house in a White neighborhood
  • Married an Asian woman
  • His best friend and most prolific writer is a white guy who looks like Eric Clapton in the depths of cocaine addiction, who came from a neighborhood with a $395,000/yr median income that was 98.5% white
Why do people hang on this faggot's dick so much? He's funny, but he's not a sage. He doesn't know the slightest thing about living in America.

He regularly makes threats that if anyone messes with Dave, a 'ni@@er' as he says, will come and kill you. He professes to be Black, but he has never lived a 'black' lifestyle.

He constantly denigrates Whites as much as he can, while claiming to support every Black anything that ever lived, including the dead rapist Kobe Bryant.

He is a hypocrite and a coward, and anyone listening to him today is a faggot.

Fuck this weak-ass motherfucker. Fuck Dave and his moral sanitation. Fuck Dave Chappelle and his racist bullshit.

His b

You are mistaken EN!!!! That’s Clayton Bigsby, one of the only black member of the KKK (blind to)!!!
Do your research before spreading opinions!!!
:flipoff2:

edit: proof!!!

https://youtu.be/BLNDqxrUUwQ

Last edited:
so hes not black because he doesnt follow everboobs "rules" of what a black man is?

is black only poor degenerates?

sounds a bit............................................ RACIST! :flipoff2:

He makes fun of white people so well because he grew up and continues to hang out with white people, so what?

clearly evershit doesn't like people of color. That's cool. You be you.

Or is it just this one black person in particular that doesn't fit your idea of what a black person should be, you resent that he has money and is successful, is that right?

Last edited:
Evernoob:
  • Had parents who were both crack addicts and welfare reciepients
  • Grew up in hanging out at the Greyhound bus station giving blowjobs to old men for cash and drugs
  • Was convicted as a sexual predator
  • Spews his worthless hate filled opinions on a 4x4 forum.
  • Married his right hand
  • His best friend...ah, shit he ain't got not friends
Why do people engage this mentally unstable troll? He's angry, but that doesn't make him a tough guy. He doesn't know the slightest thing about anything, really..

He regularly makes threats that everyone else is a faggot, sounds like projection to me.

He constantly denigrates everyone around him as much as he can, while claiming to be morally superior, never mind he's a child rapist.

He is a hypocrite and a coward, and no one but him is a faggot.

Fuck this weak-ass motherfucker. Fuck the Evernoob and his moral sanitation. Fuck Evernoob and his sudden outbursts vitrol.

If you are white and pay, in any way, for this Homophobe and Pedophiles bullshit, you deserve to be turned out into the streets and cast down among the Sodomites, to see what it's really like. Fuck you.

I know a time when chappelle was smoking a blunt at a college frat house when someone's wallet came up missing.

of course the frat boys immediately went and found the two black guys smoking a blunt, one of whom is still my best friend today, and then accused dave chappelle of the theft, even though he'd literally just done a performance at their college. racial slurs were dropped. of course nobody believed either of them, but when I, a skinny white kid, said no, he's been here the entire time, the matter was dropped.

TL;DR, once smoked a blunt with dave chappelle after a comedy show at ashland university in the 90s. Evernoob is gay.

Evernoob:

• [*]Had parents who were both crack addicts and welfare reciepients
    [*]Grew up in hanging out at the Greyhound bus station giving blowjobs to old men for cash and drugs
    [*]Was convicted as a sexual predator
    [*]Spews his worthless hate filled opinions on a 4x4 forum.
    [*]Married his right hand
    [*]His best friend...ah, shit he ain't got not friends
Why do people engage this mentally unstable troll? He's angry, but that doesn't make him a tough guy. He doesn't know the slightest thing about anything, really..

He regularly makes threats that everyone else is a faggot, sounds like projection to me.

He constantly denigrates everyone around him as much as he can, while claiming to be morally superior, never mind he's a child rapist.

He is a hypocrite and a coward, and no one but him is a faggot.

Fuck this weak-ass motherfucker. Fuck the Evernoob and his moral sanitation. Fuck Evernoob and his sudden outbursts vitrol.

If you are white and pay, in any way, for this Homophobe and Pedophiles bullshit, you deserve to be turned out into the streets and cast down among the Sodomites, to see what it's really like.
Fuck you.

Comic genius !!

I love Dave Chappelle. Loved his old stuff, love the new stuff. I even emulate some of his mannerisms in my job in an effort to imitate his ability to command a room. :flipoff2:OP

Top Back Refresh