What's new

OR Dana 60 3.54 /3.73 low pinion gears etc.

toyotajeep

Member Number
Loc
Oregon
I am regearing a Dana 60 low-pinion axle from 4.88's and a spool to something taller for the street. This is for a car rear axle.

I need good condition (really nice, going in a street car rear end). 3.54's or perhaps 3.73's and a 35 spline spool for those gears.

LMK if you have anything.

Most likely would need to be shipped.

90% sure my axle for my crawler has 3.54s. Its out of a 2000s van so probably has better chance of being good.

How soon do you need them?

I'm actually in search of high pinion D60 3.54s also.

Early April-ish.

I don't have any spare HP 60 stuff. It is either already geared or bad gears unfortunately.

Early April-ish.

I don't have any spare HP 60 stuff. It is either already geared or bad gears unfortunately.

It wouldn't be a big deal for me to pull them out, the axle is just sitting there. I might be able to use that spool if I don't spring for a selectable.

It wouldn't be a big deal for me to pull them out, the axle is just sitting there. I might be able to use that spool if I don't spring for a selectable.
OK. I'm going to think about this for a bit. I am going to pull the rear end out for good next week and I will know more.

Not sure if it's too deep but, I'll have a set of oe Spicer 4:10 lp 60 gears in a week or two. I'm swapping my front to 4.88s and a locker.
I'm in southern OR.

Not sure if it's too deep but, I'll have a set of oe Spicer 4:10 lp 60 gears in a week or two. I'm swapping my front to 4.88s and a locker.
I'm in southern OR.
I am sorry for not being a little more expedient in replying. I think for now I am going to not re gear it. Thank you though.

Top Back Refresh