What's new

Current state of PCC's

Fwiw, I watched the honest outlaw videos on that Henry. It was crazy unreliable. He even sent it back after the first video. 2nd video was just as bad. Seemed like the mag fit very loose and may have been causing issues.

Too bad because it could be decent otherwise.
huh he's the only one that seems to be having issues of the reviews I have seen.

The ruger pccs in 9mm all have interchangeable mag wells and don't seem to have trouble. Glock mag compatibility is one of their biggest selling points.
Ruger could just throw a wooden stock on their 9mm pcc and outsell the Henry.

I bought a Henry yesterday, Fleet farm had one for $819, got 10% and had $150 bucks in rewards cards. Came with the glock mag well in the box, just shot the factory mags and ran 25 rounds through real quick. It's a fun gun very handy and shot just fine! Not much of a wood guy but the stock and texture on this thing is very cool. Now just hoping they come out with a scorpion magwell.

PmZIgvgFkerC9NrbV8pDsA=w2736-h1539-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

I bought a Henry yesterday, Fleet farm had one for $819, got 10% and had $150 bucks in rewards cards. Came with the glock mag well in the box, just shot the factory mags and ran 25 rounds through real quick. It's a fun gun very handy and shot just fine! Not much of a wood guy but the stock and texture on this thing is very cool. Now just hoping they come out with a scorpion magwell.

PmZIgvgFkerC9NrbV8pDsA=w2736-h1539-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

Colt 9mm SMG magwell FTW

Top Back Refresh