What's new
  • TGIF'nF!! Did you hear about our new Group Buy Program? We're kicking the program off with Baja Designs!

Current Group Buy - Baja Designs

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
We're kicking off our first Group Buy with:

242976.png

Rules for this Group Buy:
  • Typical Group Buy Rules Apply
  • This will run through Nov 11, 2024 :usa:
  • Fixed discount percentage (far better than any pricing online)
  • Inventory comes straight from manufacture
  • Low minimum purchase required
  • After minimum is met, orders will be placed & shipped when invoice is paid
  • Access the Group Buy - Baja Designs pricing for $50 via User Upgrades
Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 9.24.49 PM.png

Last edited:
Austin, how would one know the minimum buy in from the company before committing?

I've done group buys on car forums before. Usually it's we need "x" amount of people to lock in "x" pricing on part.

Like if a company offered a big discount on say a replace-a-case for a discount price if we locked in "xx" amount of buyers. Will we be able to find out said price before giving up the $50 buy in?

I know this is all new and may change as you go so I could live with an answer of we'll cross that bridge when we get there.:lmao:

@Austin, how would one know the minimum buy in from the company before committing?

I've done group buys on car forums before. Usually it's we need "x" amount of people to lock in "x" pricing on part.
Good question, most of the ones I have participated in have had similar rules. I worked with the Baja rep and there is no minimum for this on time deal, being the first one I didn't want to commit to something/numbers we've never done before. I am hoping that we get 25+ orders minimum so we have some stats to carry to the next brand we approach.

When we come across a deal with minimums it will be clearly explained in that Group Buy's page. I'll also keep it updated with the number of people in that Group Buy so we know where we stand.

I got in on this early. Pretty sure you can order any lights.

Pricing is fucking spectacular.
For those of you thinking about getting in on this ... this is 100% true. I'm not sure even Baja's best sales match this.

:beer:

Top Back Refresh