What's new

cuomo going down baby!

That was a yes or no question....

When the Justice refused, shouldn't it have ended instead of proceeding without?
I answered your question. Roberts did preside at Trump's first trial, but not his second as Trump was no longer president and the constitution doesn't say whether he had to for a former president.

Last edited:
More than animalmother's.
What are you 12? :laughing:

First off your time on a jury means jack shit. Just like the fact you have never seen a civil war as evidence it cant happen means jack shit.

The examples are there if you care to look. The one I gave is out of many and show how the system will cover for you if you are trans. Another off the top of my head is the trans kid that raped a girl in school and the school tried to cover it up. Try doing that wearing a Trump hat on. That has jack shit to do with your facts and evidence and everything to do with the system protecting a radical left agenda.

Bet you didnt hear about how they moved the kid and guess what… the fucker did it again.

The facts and evidence only matters if you have it to save your ass like Kyle Rittenhouse. Otherwise they would have hung his ass out to dry. Beyond a reasonable doubt be damned. Even the President was saying he was a white supremacist. The court of public opinion and media pressure is very real.

If the facts and evidence is there to convict and you are a radical lefty well lets just sweep that under the rug and run damage control.

Two sets of laws in this country.

What are you 12? :laughing:

First off your time on a jury means jack shit. Just like the fact you have never seen a civil war as evidence it cant happen means jack shit.

The examples are there if you care to look. The one I gave is out of many and show how the system will cover for you if you are trans. Another off the top of my head is the trans kid that raped a girl in school and the school tried to cover it up. Try doing that wearing a Trump hat on. That has jack shit to do with your facts and evidence and everything to do with the system protecting a radical left agenda.

Bet you didnt hear about how they moved the kid and guess what… the fucker did it again.

The facts and evidence only matters if you have it to save your ass like Kyle Rittenhouse. Otherwise they would have hung his ass out to dry. Beyond a reasonable doubt be damned. Even the President was saying he was a white supremacist. The court of public opinion and media pressure is very real.

If the facts and evidence is there to convict and you are a radical lefty well lets just sweep that under the rug and run damage control.

Two sets of laws in this country.
I won't argue with you as it's a waste of time. Our justice system works pretty good no matter what you think.
Is it perfect ? Obviously not, but it's better than any other I've ever seen.

Speaking of not arguing with....:laughing:

Gray, I sure hope you never pass by a brick wall that someone has painted "You are wrong" on. :lmao:

Speaking of not arguing with....:laughing:

Gray, I sure hope you never pass by a brick wall that someone has painted "You are wrong" on. :lmao:
Everyone has an opinion. :lmao: The other people in this thread sure act as if they're infallible and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong.

I won't argue with you as it's a waste of time. Our justice system works pretty good no matter what you think.
Is it perfect ? Obviously not, but it's better than any other I've ever seen.

Welp that aint what you said. And I never said our system is perfect or mentioned another system as better.

You said.

The "house" and a court of law are two entirely different things. In a court you need facts and evidence, in the "house" all you need is bullshit.

You choose to ignore the importance of bullshit in the court room and the line that separates the two have been blurred.

Its not nice to be mean to the elderly and infirm.

But Gary certainly brings a lot of it on himself.

:flipoff2:
Be kind or the nice lady will take his computer time away from him again, if he gets vocal and starts banging his walker on the floor in a fit of rage! :stirthepot: :laughing::flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh