What's new

Cuda Hemi

HOGCAT

ex pirate
Member Number
Loc
Okeechobee Florida
What is a 1970 Barracuda, convertible, hemi, 4-speed standard, shaker hood, air conditioned, numbers matching worth?

Attachments

• hemi.jpg
    hemi.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 118
x3 on the big money statement.

Wasn't there only 14-15 of the '70 Hemi Cuda convertibles made?

Only 652 1970 Hemi Cuda hardtops were built, and just 14 convertibles were sold in the U.S. market (three were also built for sale in Canada, and one other convertible was sent overseas).

If you own this you are sitting on a gold mine. If you have the possibility of buying it. You would be buying a gold mine, hopefully for the cost of silver. Lol

Yep, and even less 71's. A convertible Hemi 'Cuda is a Holy Grail Mopar. Post some more pics and details!

Duane

A friend of mine in high school took the wing and the nose off a 70 superbird and put them on a 70 cuda 440-6 car. The finishing touch was a leopard skin vinyl top.
1 of 1

That car is firmly in the "If you have to ask" category.

I'd be afraid to drive the thing.

if that is a real hemi cuda I weould never tie it down to the trailer with chains.
It's legit
I use to haul prototype million dollar vehicles and those are the same chains we used for them, that's the way they were meant to be tied down and were tied down till they started using straps, it's not going anywhere with four chains on it.

A friend of mine in high school took the wing and the nose off a 70 superbird and put them on a 70 cuda 440-6 car. The finishing touch was a leopard skin vinyl top.
1 of 1

Remember that Diehard battery commercial, ca. 1978? I think they borrowed your buddy's inspiration! :laughing:

Remember that Diehard battery commercial, ca. 1978? I think they borrowed your buddy's inspiration! :laughing:

LOL I do remember that. I damn near bought that thing for $500 but his dad couldn't find the title. So I bought a Roadrunner from the guy at 7-11.

Top Back Refresh