What's new

CT State Cop goes apeshit

This is the exact type of person who absolutely should not be a cop or ever be in a position of having any authority over another human being in any way, shape, or form.

Honestly, if the citizen would've shot that cop he would've been fine if I was on the jury. At some point, you're no longer dealing with a police officer you're simply dealing with an irate, irrational, armed individual and you have to act accordingly to protect yourself.

Wow, wonder if he is finished or finishing out those 14 months behind a desk. I'm surprised he didn't see the phone but he was so hot I think all he saw was red. He was really hoping to find something to jank that guy in on.

Wow, wonder if he is finished or finishing out those 14 months behind a desk. I'm surprised he didn't see the phone but he was so hot I think all he saw was red. He was really hoping to find something to jank that guy in on.

Assigned to desk duty. Because of the union they can't just fire him. An internal investigation will be started and drag out until he retires.

But no, nothing will happen to him and we'll collect is pension until he dies.

Assigned to desk duty. Because of the union they can't just fire him. An internal investigation will be started and drag out until he retires.

But no, nothing will happen to him and we'll collect is pension until he dies.

Unfortunately the truth.Question is,how many other people did he do this to without being caught?

The "Victim" needs to wait till the cop retires and sue him civilly for emotional distress. The cop will have to defend himself vecause he wont have union protection anymore and the victim will be getting his retirement

Top Back Refresh