What's new

NV Crawler Hauler trailer

Skipped_Link

Member Number
$12,500

Home built open deck crawler hauler/race trailer, 32 ft triple axle bumper pull flatbed good for 18,000, steel open center deck, drive over fenders, & electric jack,
The travel trailer is 17.5 ft long & the deck at the back of the trailer is 15 ft, Slight dove tail & ramp storage, (ramps included) All exterior lights are L.E.D. 16" rubber, 4 of the tires are only a couple years old with less than 5K miles, the other 2 are new this year with only 1500 miles on them, will include 2 spare tires & wheels, The travel trailer is a 98, & has a fair bit of wear & tear & a couple issues,
Here is the "bad" list There is an AC unit on the roof, but it has a cracked tube & no Freon, (fan runs but no cool air) & the cover is broken,
The fiberglass exterior has a delamination issue in a couple spots,
When painting the exterior we did not take into account the putty/sealant at the corner trim, & over the years it has creeped out & chipped the paint around the trim on both front & rear corners, (mostly cosmetic)
The refrigerator works, but the igniter does not some times, so you have to manually light the fridge on the propane setting, (Last time I used the trailer the igniter worked perfect)
Last year we made a trip with a 5 gallon jug of water setting in the shower/tub, I'm assuming a bad bounce or two ended up cracking the tub, a little sealant has got us by the last few trips, but it will need some attention,
No batteries included in the camper, but there is one that stays with the main trailer for the tongue jack,
All of the above issues are plenty fixable, I just have to many projects to mess with it,
When building the trailer it was setup to make the camper portion easily removable, I use my lift/hoist in the shop to pick it off the trailer, it takes about 10 minutes to remove, If you don't have a lift, it should be doable using the stabilizer jacks on the camper, & roll the trailer out from under it, I've removed the camper several times for hauling longer loads, or multiple vehicles,
Price is based off what I am seeing comparable 30+ ft bumper pull trailers going for, While the camper portion is plenty usable, & really not a big project to repair, I don't find it adds much value to the sale,
Trailer is located in Golconda NV If there are any questions feel free to send me a message or reply here,
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Now I really have to check the couch cushions. I'd love the long trailer, not sure about the camp trailer thing as I don't have a way to lift it on/off easily (and we just don't camp much at all these days).

Anyone interested in a lift off camp trailer if I buy this ?

I really think a guy could use the stabilizer jacks to remove the camper, I just never tried it,

If that didn’t work out & you wanted to try to sell the camper separately, I’ll include the axles & tongue.

Top Back Refresh