What's new

CA Craftsman C3 19.2v tools

Hooligan

Xtreme wheeler of the web
Member Number
Loc
Sacramento
For give away, my Craftsman C3 19.2v tools.

I have three drills, right angle isn’t pictured. A 1/4“ impact driver. Circular saw, light (bulb is broken) and a charger. Comes with batteries, which do work!

Locals only, I will never get around to shipping. I’m in Sac but travel to Stockton weekly. Every few months I go to Fresno.

6EA5BB96-46C6-47AC-A3AE-304F445DFB62.jpeg

You sure you can't stuff the drills and driver in a slat rate box?

I still use C3 stuff and I really want that drill with the nice chuck.

Pretty much nobody uses this stuff so good luck finding someone on IBB who wants it.

Last edited:
I had a shit load of these craftsman stuff and I sold it all at a garage sale for $40 to someone mainly because I bought a craftsman 19.2V to milwaukee M18 battery adapter, which is all they actually wanted since that's what they kept talking about. Lol

I had a shit load of these craftsman stuff and I sold it all at a garage sale for $40 to someone mainly because I bought a craftsman 19.2V to milwaukee M18 battery adapter, which is all they actually wanted since that's what they kept talking about. Lol
If you already have M18 in the fleet that seems nice but the only reason I'm running C3 is because of how dirt cheap the Chinese batteries are.

The tiny little chainsaw is great for cutting up scrap wood from pallets and home improvement projects. :laughing:

I need to find the weed whacker since I've only got ~200 linear feat around my property but realistically I should just by the Rybobi.

I'll take these if you still have them. I'll be in Sacramento next Friday the 20th

Top Back Refresh