What's new

COVID claims another one :(

dave_dj1

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Jackson NY
Got word this morning that a friend who has been in ICU on a ventilator for two weeks lost the battle. FUCK COVID! :mad3:
He was just 48 years old, had plans to tear down his double wide and build a new house this summer. I'm also pissed that on my Moms DC they put complications from COVID, she had a brain tumor!

Sad to hear.

One friend on vent now. 3 gone. Covid related. If it vectors via lung it is bad....

my kidneys took a beating, that was not initially perceived. It's a timeshare virus......just keeps taking.

Still have very little sense of smell.

I was listening to some docs on Hanity yesterday. The guy had a great record on curing covid. He used a mix of Hydroxycloriquin and a few other cheap drugs. I wonder how many people are dead because of the democrats demonization of anything Trump mentioned? Between that and nursing home murders more than a few should be strung up.
Sorry to hear about your friend, May he Rest In Peace.

Laid up face down with your chest lower than your belly keeps mucus and liquidy gunk drained out of the lungs.

thats interesting. I was wondering why someone I know said he was laying on his stomach at the hospital.

​​​​​

Laid up face down with your chest lower than your belly keeps mucus and liquidy gunk drained out of the lungs.

I think I'm broken because I was figuring it was a "face down, ass up" joke in the making.

Friend has some medical professionals in his family. They have successfully treated members of their family who were to be ICU'd and ventilated with some
de-wormer or parasite paste for horses you can buy at Tractor Supply.
I have no more info and have not/will not try it but my friend has. Strange for sure.

3 months after for me. Still can't smell.

Finally got my FIL's suburban sold....that was one of the last things we had to get done since losing him to this crap back in January.

It turned a whole family's world upside down.

Ventilator claims another one.

Sorry to hear it. Wish his friends and family well.

Never let them put a loved one on a vent!

Top Back Refresh