What's new

Counterfeit Assholes

ExWrench

Random Dude
CAL4
Member Number
Loc
East Bay, CA
Seems obvious someone grabbed the Greg!!!1!! login, and FilthyNavajo looks like might could be bogus also.

So . . . who's not really here?

Baseless theories and wild accusations are acceptable. :laughing:

Seems obvious someone grabbed the Greg!!!1!! login, and FilthyNavajo looks like might could be bogus also.

So . . . who's not really here?

Baseless theories and wild accusations are acceptable. :laughing:

Largely i am hoping that people dont jack others user names :mr-t:

I feel like it would hurt the group if worthwhile members gave up on the place because their user id was taken. Now greg on the other hand

Definitely the real deal here. Do you want me to show you my dick or something to prove it? Because I don’t roll that way, with not being a Toyota fag and all

Definitely the real deal here. Do you want me to show you my dick or something to prove it? Because I don’t roll that way, with not being a Toyota fag and all

Good to hear, I like your semi psychotic diatribes. :flipoff2:

I hear this forums is great for displaying small pics

:flipoff2:

Listen, it was the best the surgeon could do after Trudeau cut the health care budget last year. It’s still one of the best Jerry rigged tiny peckers money can buy though. :flipoff2:

Neither counterfeit nor asshole. If you don’t like it, you can gobble Dirty’s tiny pecker!
travis..

That's just what an impostor would say . . . :rolleyes:

:lmao:

And that’s just what a closeted Toyota owner would say to try to stop me from outing what they and all of their ball gargling Toyota friends do at their get togethers every Thursday night. It’s okay, you can admit it here. This is a safe space

Fag
:flipoff2:

I'm not sure if I'm real or just an asshole, but it's probably obvious at least for now who I was.

exwrench is clearly a bot :flipoff2:

npcmeme.0.jpg

I saw Damage, INC was registered. I still don’t know what the alter ego at pirate was.

I tried unsuccessfully to steal SDCJ, and did briefly consider grej50. I didn’t consider either of them a loss.
but I do agree that it would be a shame to piss off someone of value.

I saw Damage, INC was registered. I still don’t know what the alter ego at pirate was.

I tried unsuccessfully to steal SDCJ, and did briefly consider grej50. I didn’t consider either of them a loss.
but I do agree that it would be a shame to piss off someone of value.

Well, since I hijacked the ExWrench login, I wonder what that dickhead will do when he finds this place?
. . . on second thought, fuck that guy :flipoff2:

I am waiting for MoarPewPew to show up. Someones gonna do it.

I was, Trailduster76, but sold that YEARS ago. Prior to the first Canadian screw up I was onewhitezj, but couldnt recover that screen name.

Top Back Refresh