What's new

Counterfeit Assholes

so if fatdan coming back or will he claim the first band?

Not that I ever posted much, and my zuke went with the ex back in 2010, but i figured I'd keep the old name moving over here.

Since I'm already gettin' abused for the fuckin' way I type shit ... doubt anybody's gonna steal my name. :flipoff2:

Only dif'rence is I was drunked up when I signed up for JKO and had the lil' "CapsLock' button hit by mistake. Weren't never meant to be all caps.

"Write drunk ... edit sober." Second part's shitload harder than the first. :beer:

It appears Dirty Comanche is an imposter on this board. We had a chat on the other site last night and he claims to not have signed up here.

:confused:

Screenshot_20200607-090033_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200607-090043_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200607-090101_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200607-090050_Samsung Internet.jpg

Definitely the real deal here. Do you want me to show you my dick or something to prove it? Because I don’t roll that way, with not being a Toyota fag and all

So that means filthynavajo is up for grabs?

I wouldn't believe a word out of that cock gobblers mouth.

Awww, have I hurt your fragile little land cruiser loving feelings in the past? Who knew Toyota queers feelings were as soft and sensitive as each other’s sphincters that they are forcibly penetrating each and every day.

Awww, have I hurt your fragile little land cruiser loving feelings in the past? Who knew Toyota queers feelings were as soft and sensitive as each other’s sphincters that they are forcibly penetrating each and every day.

Aren't you cute , fake dirtyindiandicksmoker. :flipoff2:

Definition of Irritating Habit on Irate; What the endearing little qualities that attract D.C. & FJC11 to each other into after years on Pirate4x4 and on here for all to see-

You like some TOYOTA dick wouldn't you fake dirty Indian cuck , wouldn't you .:flipoff2:

We’ve been over this. Since I’m not a Toyota owner, I have no interest in touching your tiny, shriveled cock. Quit trying to get me to do it, because it’s not going to happen. Go find yourself a guy with a Tacoma and a nice rooftop tent so you two can snuggle up inside and play with each other’s peckers

Fag

Either you come at me with a legit user name or you can fawk off you little coward , ain't got time for posers like you ya millennial ball licking snowflake.:flipoff2:

Apparently everstupid grabbed dirty commanches tag. Hey austin how about a IP check on DC and everfucktard?

Apparently everstupid grabbed dirty commanches tag. Hey austin how about a IP check on DC and everfucktard?

I talked to DC on the other site. He said the DC here is not him. I then recieved a PM from the DC here with the password for that screen name and a note telling me to pass it on to DC over on the other site. I PM'd him the info. No idea if its him now but I did notice his avatar and sig line changed today.

We shall see I guess. :confused:

I talked to DC on the other site. He said the DC here is not him. I then recieved a PM from the DC here with the password for that screen name and a note telling me to pass it on to DC over on the other site. I PM'd him the info. No idea if its him now but I did notice his avatar and sig line changed today.

We shall see I guess. :confused:

well, i hope that shit gets fixed :laughing: DC actually has useful stuff to add besides just the homo 'yote nonsense

Top Back Refresh