What's new

Counterfeit Assholes

Fullsize80cherokee = fullsize I ripped someone off, don’t care, haven’t owned a 1980 Cherokee since 04’ I think

I doubt anyone would want my name, and anyone trying to claim it would probably misspell it anyway. :flipoff2:

I think the new site limits the amount of exclamation points allowed in one post to keep greg from getting excited and shooting !! all over the screen.:flipoff2:

Wait till that Artisan guy shows up with his F150 on 35s going thru a mud puddle filming creepy mexican chicks in bikinis....

Someone should scoop up Screwzers name to protect it from a ****, trying to be funny.

Oh ya, you're fake alright. I bet next you're gonna say you installed your corner armor?

I'm surprised your fingers actually let you type that.:flipoff2:

:laughing: Harry, do you feel . . . "dirty" right now? :evil:

Remember: next time it will be easier to type.

Slippery slope, and all . . . so, Trump 2020?

Oooh, corner armor comment cuts deep! I thought about having my neighbor(who is still proudly displaying a Trump 2016 poster in his window) come over and type it for me. He is bribe-able with beer and would be more than happy with whatever county social distancing violations he would be committing.

...also, has anyone figured out how to easily multi-quote yet?

Lots of the old timers names are still up for grabs. I'm sure we'll have some trolling shenanigans in months, and hopefully years, to come.

...also, has anyone figured out how to easily multi-quote yet?

No. Multi-quoting was monkey-vs.-football for me.
I'm new here, so it may be easy & I could just be fucking up :homer:.

I figured Austin is busy enough right now, but I was planning to bitch about it soon :laughing:

Doing that for cg would be a good idea, too. After making a few sweet tea and water pump jokes, of course.

Maybe Austin can lock them up as a memorial kinda thing as as suggested to stop misuse by assholes

Top Back Refresh