Irate Motorcycle Group.

COTA anyone?

booger

Bad
Member Number
Loc
Corpus Christi
89932C85-412C-4B56-BACC-35D05EA7B5F2.jpeg

I have a bunch of pics on my good camera I’ll download when I get home.

More to come. Boring gp race, but that’s normal. Moto3 had a hell of a crash on the back straight.
9762E8AE-BD9C-4444-98A7-C7B5D8D0F4B7.jpeg
A60F1CDC-BA55-4ABD-8A88-AF5FDD223653.jpeg

Best part of the GP was the guy that fell on the first lap getting back up and running down 2 of the guys before the checkered flag.

Rossi only managed to pickup a couple of spots from the back.

Meh, he’s in retirement mode, banging his supermodel wife and getting ready to be a daddy. He’s not gonna risk anything right now. :laughing:

Meh, he’s in retirement mode, banging his supermodel wife and getting ready to be a daddy. He’s not gonna risk anything right now. :laughing:
So he must be the reason the track crew brought strollers onto the track at the end. I thought it was for Marquez. But I don't follow these guys around so I am pretty clueless on backstory.

Ror. Probably so. They also brought doughnuts for Marquez. They do some weird shit.

I'll be there. Looking forward to it and hopefully won't be roasting in our seats as we were last time.

Naaaa the normal Motogp is always cold, breezy and mostly miserable on race day. :laughing:

It seems like all 4 seasons during that weekend. 90 and humid. Bring in the hurricane type downpours, toss in a front and bammmm, 40 and windy :jester:

we gonna eat good, drink amd smoke cigars. Those are the only sure things. :smokin:

Temps will be great. Wind advisory for Sunday :homer:

may go test ride some bikes tomorrow. Campground is fairly quiet today. Pulled pork sandwiches with Mac and cheese were the noms tonight for dinner.

Damn, I keep forgetting to check the bike threads

Rttoys, enjoy buddy, wish I was there.

What a cracker of a season so far, excited for this weekend. Of course I want the Binder boys to do well. Have to feel for Miller at Ducati, already the journalists have at least 3 replacements for him in the factory team. Anything short of winning the championship, and I think he is shuffled to one of the satelite teams if he is lucky.

Enjoy the weekend and please report back, remember to take lots of pics of the grid girls

I literally almost bought a FJR today just to have something to ride to/from MotoGP. Kind of glad I didn't, at least right this second. Definitely have been mulling over getting a sport tourer or a boat lately though.

Top Back Refresh