What's new

Coronavirus Testing

Poopyface

Member Number
I had to get tested today for work. It was at a CVS pharmacy drive through window.

The drop box is hanging on the exterior wall roasting in the sun next to the drive through window. It is pretty frickin hot out. I don't pay attention to beer virus threads or news so I have not a clue of the capabilities of this virus but how well does the virus hold up to heat such as being in a heated box for who knows how long? The box was jammed full so probably hasn't been emptied since they opened this morning.

I was thinking this was compromisig the booger samples.

And I never knew how far I could stick something up my nose till today.

Last edited:
I think its UV light fucks it up more than heat. Gotta remember Iran was one of the first massive outbreaks outside china, and its hot as fuck there.

How accurate is testing these days?

So you did the swab yourself?

Are there a lot of places set up like this all across the country? If so, it could explain the giant influx of positive cases, but more and more hospitals going broke, because no one is coming in...

I think its UV light fucks it up more than heat. Gotta remember Iran was one of the first massive outbreaks outside china, and its hot as fuck there.

Don't they have a community religious pole or something they all take turns sucking on or something?

Don't they have a community religious pole or something they all take turns sucking on or something?

Maybe they have their own version of a robed guy handing out wafers to evreyone and people all drinking out of the same glass of wine.

So you did the swab yourself?

Are there a lot of places set up like this all across the country? If so, it could explain the giant influx of positive cases, but more and more hospitals going broke, because no one is coming in...

Did it myself. They instruct you at the window and watch as you do it in your vehicle so it is done properly. It's the fast food of virus testing.

There are quite a few CVS drive through locations around me that are doing this.

My wife's friend has to go to the hospital for reasons not related to covid19. While she was there, she asked to be tested for covid and they told her that they would not test her as she didn't fit the qualifications.

After she left, she was reading through some paperwork that they gave her and it said she was positive for covid19.

What are they gaining by lying and padding the numbers?

My wife's friend has to go to the hospital for reasons not related to covid19. While she was there, she asked to be tested for covid and they told her that they would not test her as she didn't fit the qualifications.

After she left, she was reading through some paperwork that they gave her and it said she was positive for covid19.

What are they gaining by lying and padding the numbers?

Money.

The hospitals are getting federal aid money for every COVID case.

Wasn't there a woman who made a CVS appointment to get tested, didn't go, then got a letter from CVS that she tested positive?

I had to get tested today for work. It was at a CVS pharmacy drive through window.

The drop box is hanging on the exterior wall roasting in the sun next to the drive through window. It is pretty frickin hot out. I don't pay attention to beer virus threads or news so I have not a clue of the capabilities of this virus but how well does the virus hold up to heat such as being in a heated box for who knows how long? The box was jammed full so probably hasn't been emptied since they opened this morning.

I was thinking this was compromisig the booger samples.

And I never knew how far I could stick something up my nose till today.

My wife is the head person that tests for the Covid-19 virus for several counties. She got a horrified look and said "yeah that's very bad."

She then said if you are negative it will likely say "probable negative" and if you actually feel ill to get a real test very quickly.

I'm getting treatments to my fucked up esophagaus due to cancer. The shit show has been going on for 9 months...For the last three months I go into the hospital every two weeks for a procedure to stretch my pie tube into shape. The last times four a Covid test is now required.I go for a 5th test in a few days...getting the swap stuck up your nose till it tickles the brain is fun...is the test accurate? I don't know .....

And certainly none of you know..😉

I was in a vehicle for over 20 hours with a family member who tested positive. I had symptoms but tested negative.

About reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction testing for viruses? Sure I do. Letting your samples cook in the sun all day isn't a path to reliable results. It probably won't totally ruin the samples but it's far from ideal.

Sorry to tell you my sample is taken in an indoor clinic...

Top Back Refresh