What's new

Coronavirus (COVID-19) (SARS-CoV-2)

Back to the Big City, the Capital of the most populous and prosperous state, the new Nation State of Gavin California. The entire County of 1.3 million, Now at 108 deaths, total since Jan 1 2020. The city itself, 63 deaths. I know three of those are bullshit, second hand from nursing home employee and another from a neighbor. How many more are fake ? My little berg of Rancho Cordova, population 77,000 still at 7 deaths. Pandemic my ass. Fuck we are so screwed by our gutless leaders... The "case" rate for Idaho which I have watched on my cell every day while away had a dramatic rise though June then SURPRISE !!! started dropping off in mid July ......

Back to the Big City, the Capital of the most populous and prosperous state, the new Nation State of Gavin California. The entire County of 1.3 million, Now at 108 deaths, total since Jan 1 2020. The city itself, 63 deaths. I know three of those are bullshit, second hand from nursing home employee and another from a neighbor. How many more are fake ? My little berg of Rancho Cordova, population 77,000 still at 7 deaths. Pandemic my ass. Fuck we are so screwed by our gutless leaders... The "case" rate for Idaho which I have watched on my cell every day while away had a dramatic rise though June then SURPRISE !!! started dropping off in mid July ......

CA and GA are the only 2 states currently not on 3 days of downward trending at the moment. we might be near the peak of the first wave, hopefully.

http://www.91-divoc.com/pages/covid-visualization/

playing around and looking at charts today,

India is FINALLY making some gains :laughing: gains in testing and reporting? i dunno, but there is a massive amount of them. i believe they have a greater testing lag/missed portion of their population than the USA, but they are ramping up consistently at 1.04 daily and are currently at 1.33M positive cases cumulative. yup, they're on par with the European Union.

Since they have just so much potential and the USA is continuing to grow at 1.02, potentially getting some slowdown, i'm curious just how long anybody thinks it will be until they 'officially' take the mantle for most cases of rona :smokin:

2 weeks? 3 weeks? I'm taking August 15, about 2.-1/2 weeks, for india to surpass USA in cases probably around 5.5M cases. US is at 3.5% CFR and india is at 2.3%, but again i think that is more a mass difference in reporting standards

the public school system in Jackson, MS has cancelled all sports until 2021 and had already cancelled in-school learning.

Big10 and Pac12 cancel athletics until 2021, Gulf South Conference, Junior Colleges etc have all cancelled

Jackson has a very high crime rate with much of it related to the teens/early twenties kids. It's going to get uglier around here. This is Detroit south already, and with a punk ass mayor who is a traitor to the country (google Jackson Kush Plan), failing water system, failing streets, failing infrastructure all around, etc.... Jackson should be making the national news soon. Hell, its already making the national news because the mayor has a curfew, mask mandate etc but gave out permits for a street basketball thing with a large crowd and a street renaming ceremony with a large crowd he spoke at.

Just marking some words for the future few months

Top Back Refresh