What's new

Cops is Cancelled

ain't that some BULLSHIT!?

man, longest running reality TV series of all time, gone...just like that. it wasn't even straight up a pro-cop show, hell they filmed cops doing illegal things and had their tapes used as evidence.

COPS was part of the fucking solution, not the problem. I dunno, hopefully prime or netflix pick them up :laughing:

man, longest running reality TV series of all time, gone...just like that. it wasn't even straight up a pro-cop show, hell they filmed cops doing illegal things and had their tapes used as evidence.

COPS was part of the fucking solution, not the problem. I dunno, hopefully prime or netflix pick them up :laughing:

Let's see how long before they pull Live PD. They already took it off air last weekend. I can't imagine they will put it up this weekend. WTF am I going to watch on Friday night now??

Let's see how long before they pull Live PD. They already took it off air last weekend. I can't imagine they will put it up this weekend. WTF am I going to watch on Friday night now??

if you aren't watching some sort of revisionist woke drama, then you must just be a bigot :rasta:

dum

Crap, when my son was young we used COPS as a teaching moment.
10 years old, and he knew guys in pickups in the middle of the night were up to no good.:lmao:

white trash loves them some reruns

you can do it too

:laughing:

I have a funny feeling "Dragnet" and the other show..."One Adam 12" will soon be history. Thank god I live in a small town with god fearing police respecting people!

"Have decades of TV crime drummed home a heroic image of the police, skewing public perceptions and providing cover for excesses?"

Well... Yes.

African-Americans as well. They act JUST how TV tells them to do.

It's why I say hollywood is actually a greatly veiled propagada machine (on some days)

billdacat said:
Thanks....Fucking brain cells are dying off faster than shit. I remember an old show with a fat fucker California cop, circa 1950's. It might have been called Highway Patrol.

It was on an over the air station not long ago. Watched that and bob Ross before work

Thanks....Fucking brain cells are dying off faster than shit. I remember an old show with a fat fucker California cop, circa 1950's. It might have been called Highway Patrol.

Highway Patrol is still showing reruns. Just got done watching it. has Broderick Crawford as the fat cop. Was filmed in the late 50's, black and white, no color then.

Ha, Detective Mathews dropping a criminal at 100 yards with his 38 snub nose.....Or Lee Marvin in M Squad

Frankly, I can't believe the show lasted. All I saw was harassment w/o probable cause and police brutality. My blood boiled after watching 5 minutes.

Netflix?!?! HA!!

Netflix is “woke”, it’s why they gave Obama $50 million to create new shows.

My FIL is gonna be hot. That was his go to when he would come visit us. The MIL bought some headphones for him so the kids didn't have to hear all the beeping and lesser cuss words being thrown around from the other room :laughing:

they better leave The First 48 alone. love that show

That show really puts shit in perspective when you look at inner city crime and hoods rats. I don't give a shit what anyone says. That show right there verifies the statistics you see on black on black crime.

Top Back Refresh