What's new

CA Cooper Discoverer SST Pro 40x13.50R17 - Trade for 37s

Jeffh555

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Scotts Valley, CA
Five Cooper Discoverer SST Pro 40s

Four of them have one Rubicon trip and about 200 miles on them and are in great condition. These are on used 8 on 170mm steel wheels that have some rock rash and dents. The fifth tire has never been used and is mounted on a very well used aluminum wheel, and I want to keep the wheel.

They were on my Jeep when I bought it from a friend. I put sticky 40” Nittos on beadlocks on it for off-road use, and want a set of 37s for street use.

In a perfect world, you have a set of five like new 37” Nitto Trail Grapplers (I don’t need wheels) and we trade straight across. You get (5) 40s on (4) wheels, I get (5) 37s without wheels. I’m not typically that lucky, so let me know what 37s you have and we can try to make a deal.

I’d also sell outright for $2500 and I can order the 37s and wait as long as that takes.

I’m located in Scotts Valley (near Santa Cruz) and am going to run the Slickrock trail (near Bear Valley) this weekend. I could drop the tires off along the way.

damn

i need this trade for my 37" KM3s, but im in south la (not that la)

good luck with the sale

I have 5 37x12.5x17 Goodyear mtrs in great condition. They’re sitting on a rack in my shop. They were on my JK a few years ago and I went to 40”s. If you’re interested, I can shoot you some pics.

I’m in galt, 95632.

Top Back Refresh