What's new

Cool Old Iron in your Hood

20200715_115219.jpg

These were sitting in my warehouse for a while. Didn't think about them until now. The '65 is outside in the sun now, its 96% original with 200ci 6. The '96 Cobra had 645 miles when it roled in, 99.99% original, only the battery had been replaced.

Those are both awesome cars. What kind of warehouse is that? It is super clean.

Almost the same intersection going the opposite direction. Ill have to try to get a pic of the Bugatti. Thst thing sounds NASTY.

I really want one of those Lamborghini Urus'. 641hp, all wheel drive, 0-60 in 3.1 secs, top speed of 190mph, all while carrying 4 people and their luggage. :grinpimp:

Not the best picture, but that is Michael Savage in his Bentley

I cant stand that guy. I would listen to him if he would shut up about how great he is and how nobody else compares to him bla bla bla. Im the greatest all these other radio host suck. All while he gets his radio time cut down to one hour. Wont be long and he will be podcast only and our radio station can replace him with someone who doesnt talk shit about all the other radio hosts.

I cant stand that guy. I would listen to him if he would shut up about how great he is and how nobody else compares to him bla bla bla. Im the greatest all these other radio host suck. All while he gets his radio time cut down to one hour. Wont be long and he will be podcast only and our radio station can replace him with someone who doesnt talk shit about all the other radio hosts.

AAANnnnnnnnndddd…………
It doesn't look like he's driven cool old iron

Goddamn CA has cool shit just rolling around or parked everywhere. It would be like a damm car show all the time whenever I had to go there for work.

For some reason, I read that as Fred Savage, and didn’t know that kid from the wonder years did radio. :homer:

Is Frank coming over to Irate? Seems like he should if he hasnt

Baconator said:
Is Frank coming over to Irate? Seems like he should if he hasnt

Hes here. Busy posting something they refer to as "tech". I don't know what it is, can't be important if it's not in shitshat

That's his shtick. In reality he is a weird little dude who likes his privacy. The first time I met him and introduced myself he almost cowered.

AAANnnnnnnnndddd…………
It doesn't look like he's driven cool old iron

Read my earlier post, we have more expensive exotics here than old iron. He had an E-type jag, but I haven't seen him in it lately. Kept breaking down so I think he got rid of it.

That's his shtick. In reality he is a weird little dude who likes his privacy. The first time I met him and introduced myself he almost cowered.

Like I said I would listen to him if he would get off the “Im the best everone else sucks” deal. I like hearing him talk about his cars and whatnot. I know he has talked about the Jag and working on it and a Viper and idk what else.

Back on topic. My cousins super nice 73 240z rust free since new. Rust free Zs are rare here. He started restoring it in 1978 then never finished and parked it in his garage till around 04-05 when he finished it about a year later. Its been sitting a few years. I tried talking him into getting it running last weekend but he said he didn’t want to mess with it. Said the carbs are probably all gunked up since he uses e10. I said so lets clean them we can get it going in an hour or so. He didnt want to. Maybe later.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3E8F0723-F2B2-419A-8703-FC880D1B37C7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	490.2 KB ID:	104853

Like I said I would listen to him if he would get off the “Im the best everone else sucks” deal. I like hearing him talk about his cars and whatnot. I know he has talked about the Jag and working on it and a Viper and idk what else.

Back on topic. My cousins super nice 73 240z rust free since new. Rust free Zs are rare here. He started restoring it in 1978 then never finished and parked it in his garage till around 04-05 when he finished it about a year later. Its been sitting a few years. I tried talking him into getting it running last weekend but he said he didn’t want to mess with it. Said the carbs are probably all gunked up since he uses e10. I said so lets clean them we can get it going in an hour or so. He didnt want to. Maybe later.

Those SU carbs are a PITA. IMO the best thing he could do is replace them with webers.

Top Back Refresh