Compton CA Police Ambush

Provience

Kill!
Member Number
Loc
Gatesville, TX
Repost?

https://abc7news.com/lasd-sheriffs-d...metro/6420532/

Two Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies 'fighting for their lives' after ambush shooting in Compton

Two Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputies were shot at a Metro station in Compton Saturday evening, officials say.https://abc7news.com/lasd-sheriffs-...ved-shooting-compton-blue-line-metro/6420532/

COMPTON, Calif. -- Two Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputies are "fighting for their lives" after they were shot in the head in an apparent ambush at the Metro station in Compton, officials say.

The incident happened Saturday at the Metro Blue Line station at Willowbrook Avenue and Compton Boulevard around 7 p.m. The location is a short distance from the Compton sheriff's station.

The department tweeted: "One male deputy and one female deputy were ambushed as they sat in their patrol vehicle. Both sustained multiple gunshot wounds and are in critical condition. They are both currently undergoing surgery. The suspect is still at large."

They were rushed to a local hospital.

Surveillance video of the shooting shows the suspect ambush the deputies as they sat in the patrol car.

A person clad in dark clothing walks up to the parked vehicle at the Metro station, approaches the window on the passenger's side and fires several times at close range. The suspect then runs off on foot.

The surveillance video can be viewed here. Warning: Footage of the shooting may be disturbing to some viewers.

The department tweeted: "Moments ago, 2 of our Sheriff Deputies were shot in Compton and were transported to a local hospital. They are both still fighting for their lives, so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers."https://abc7news.com/lasd-sheriffs-...ved-shooting-compton-blue-line-metro/6420532/
https://abc7news.com/lasd-sheriffs-...ved-shooting-compton-blue-line-metro/6420532/

Can't believe the perp did that poor of a job. What happened to pride in your work?

Stirpot

this is a quality comment :beer:

that said, they've been "protesting" outside the Sherrif building for several (?) weeks, despite the LA sheriff being the ones who allowed their shit LA Unity "peace camp" or whatever they called their homeless project

I just saw the video, that’s all the evidence I need to see

I’d be happy to pitch in for the wood chipper rental to dispose of the pos :mad3:

This shit has to stop. Hope the officers pull through. And the perp goes feet first into a wood chipper

I just saw the video, that’s all the evidence I need to see

I’d be happy to pitch in for the wood chipper rental to dispose of the pos :mad3:

Can’t we wait to see if they die of their injuries first?

Can’t we wait to see if they die of their injuries first?

No... intent to kill should carry the same consequences. Wood Chipper.

And NO... I didn't miss the sarcasm.

{Oprah} And you get a wood chipper~ And you~

No... intent to kill should carry the same consequences. Wood Chipper.

And NO... I didn't miss the sarcasm.

{Oprah} And you get a wood chipper~ And you~

Until the cop that killed Shaver is punished (among others) I don’t really give a fuck when cops get smoked. The odds are these cops were dirty anyway. Nothing else has worked. Maybe this will

Until the cop that killed Shaver is punished (among others) I don’t really give a fuck when cops get smoked. The odds are these cops were dirty anyway. Nothing else has worked. Maybe this will

Wait until the police in Minneapolis that watched Floyd die of an overdose and the police that shot Taylor in self defense are found not guilty. All hell will break lose.

Wait until the police in Minneapolis that watched Floyd die of an overdose and the police that shot Taylor in self defense are found not guilty. All hell will break lose.

All hell already has broke loose. You are delusional if you really believe Taylor was shot in self defense. I agree about Floyd. Fentanyl is some dangerous shit.

All hell already has broke loose. You are delusional if you really believe Taylor was shot in self defense. I agree about Floyd. Fentanyl is some dangerous shit.

The boyfriend shot at police. What is delusional about that? The compliance technique used against a Floyd was trained.

Please explain how Taylor was "murdered"? I am serious. Of course, she is the champion of the celebrity class but I have yet to be convinced that her death was a criminal act. I am persuadable but just because police shot and she is dead does not equate to murder.

Can you make a case?

Please explain how Taylor was "murdered"? I am serious. Of course, she is the champion of the celebrity class but I have yet to be convinced that her death was a criminal act. I am persuadable but just because police shot and she is dead does not equate to murder.

Can you make a case?

There is supposed to be more to the story also. Like she played a bigger role in the dope dealing then just being a EMT. Time will tell.

One was female and both were but 14 months out of the academy. The odds of them being dirty are WTF ??? Compton has been a shit hole since about 1960. Murder. Armed robbery Rape Murder every day. All by people of color.

Can you make a case?
The cops broke in without announcing themselves. to make a drug bust. They found no drugs. Her BF fired one shot at the people breaking down the door. The cops shot her, not him.

do you want cops breaking down your door with guns out for no reason? What would you do?

Last edited:
The boyfriend shot at police. What is delusional about that? The compliance technique used against a Floyd was trained.

They broke down Taylor’s door unannounced. Would you stand down and wait to see if it was the cops if your door was broken down at night? This no-knock bullshit has to stop.

Best thing I think could happen at this point is if all law enforcement in areas like this took the week off at the same time. Every LEO in LA county takes a week off. See how much the people like what the city and county councils are doing as well as what they, the people, are advocating for.

I am not joking in the slightest. Yea it will mean a huge increase in crime and murder. Maybe then the people will appreciate what the cops do as well as how shitty their elected representatives are.

Last edited:
They broke down Taylor’s door unannounced. Would you stand down and wait to see if it was the cops if your door was broken down at night? This no-knock bullshit has to stop.

I don’t have to worry about no-knock at my house. We don’t do or deal drugs.

Best thing I think could happen at this point is if all law enforcement in areas like this took the week off at the same time. Every LEO in LA county takes a week off. See how much the people like what the city and county councils are doing as well as what they, the people, are advocating for.

I am not joking in the slightest. Yea it will mean a huge increase in crime and murder. Maybe then the people will appreciate what the cops do as well as how shitty their elected representatives are.

Sharpton had even said defunding the police is not a good idea...hmm

Top Back Refresh